Oppa! She same with Sooyoung if it goes to food!

life as Sooyoung's cousin..

Sungmin’s POV

I’m full~..  Like Shindong said, the ddukbogi is the best! Now we’re waiting for ______. She said she want to buy something and asked us to stay here. Ah! There she is bringing… ICE CREAM??

“________-sshi! Are you really want to eat that?” said Eunhyuk. _______ just nod.

“_______-sshi, we now can’t eat anything again for a while, but you still want to eat an ice cream? Whoa, you really a shikskin..” Shindong said. _______ just smile.

“Okay, where we go now?” asked Siwon.

“Of course to soshi’s dorm.. We have to returned ________-sshi to them, or they’ll kill us..” said Leeteuk. Other member laugh at Leeteuk’s joke.

“Okay then..” Said Siwon.

 

Still in Sungmin’s POV

We already in the soshi dorm. Guess what? After  the ddukbogi, ice cream, now she’s eating spaghetti! So, when we arrived at soshi’s dorm, they’re having spaghetti for lunch. And do you know what _______ reaction? Just like this:

“Onni! It’s that spaghetti? I want some!” All the boys only looked ______ in disbelief. The girls only laugh at our reaction. Even when we said she already had a ddukbogi and ice cream.

“Oppas, she same with Sooyoung when it goes to food..” said Tiffany.

“We know, she already said that. But we just can’t believe that she can eat that much!” said Kangin.

Well.. we don’t do much there.. just a little talk and we decided to go back to our dorm..

“Oppas!” called _______ before we leave.

“Thanks for today.. I think I already adapted with you guys..” said _______ and bowed.

“Already adapted? Good then..” said Kibum and rubbed ______’s head. Suddenly, ______ blushing.

“Eh? Am I do something wrong?” asked Kibum.

“A-aniyo…. It just.. it’s the first time someone rubbed my head..” said ______.

“Ah~ You’re really innocent..” said Leeteuk.

Suddenly, Ryeowook come closer to ________ and make his face and ________’s just a milimeters away. _________ start to panic and say:

“O-oppa.. What are you doing?” her face become more red than before.

Suddenly, Ryeowook laugh.

“Ahahahahaha… So funny! Don’t worry ______-ah, I’m just joking.” Said Ryeowook.

“Yah! Ryeowook! Don’t make fun of our new dongsaeng! Look! Her face is totally red!” said Heechul.

“O-oppas, I think.. I think I-I’ll go inside. G-Good bye. Drive safe.” Said _______ and run inside the house.

“She’s really funny..” said Kyuhyun.

“Ussually, people like _________-sshi is a clumsy person. Is she clumsy?” asked me. Before some answered it, we heard _______ voice: “Aw!”

“I think you know the answer, Sungmin.” Said Hangeng.

“I think next week It’s gonna be interesting..” said Ryeowook.

“Yah! You don’t think to do that again, do you?” asked Leeteuk.

“It’s fun! She’s so cute when she’s blushing!” said Ryeowook. Other members nod in agreement. Even I agree to.

“Okay, I admit she’s cute when she’s blushing, but if you do that, she’ll feel uncomfortable with us.” Said Leeteuk.

“I think Leeteuk hyung is right. Remember what I said? She is so innocent..” said Kangin.

“Although she said she already adapted with us, we still have to make her comfortable with us..” said Eunhyuk.

“I think you’re right.. Alright then.. I’m not make fun of her for a while.” Said Ryeowook.

“Great! Let’s go home! I’m hungry!” said Yesung. Other members just look him with WTH-you-already-hungry-again-? Look.

“Yah! I’m just joking!” said Yesung again.