Yah! What are you doing? It's already late!

life as Sooyoung's cousin..

Kyuhyun’s POV

Ah.. Tonight is so fun! We already drive her home safely.. And now.. We are trying to save ourselves.. –If hyungs know that we go out this lately.. We’ll be dead!- We’re sneaking back to our rooms… But, in when we in the living room…

*click!*

Oh.. Shoot.. Hyungs got us..

“Yah!! Where are you going this late! Are you guys drink?” ask Omma Leeteuk.

“You are know the rules, right? No alcohol except for celebration!” said Siwon. Other hyungs also give us so many questions.. When we’re about to answer it one by one.. Eunhyuk’s phone ringing.. Yah! Who’s that? Does she/he know it’s already late?

“Yoboseyo.. _______-ah, are you forgot something?” said Eunhyuk. Eh? ______?

“_______-ah? She haven’t sleep?” asked Heechul.

“Yah! Eunhyuk! Put it in loudspeaker!” said Yesung.

“Hmm.. I just want to said.. thanks for make me better when the storm came.. And for the hot chocolate and the karaoke.. Is everyone still there?” said ______-ah.

“Actually, ALL of them here.. even Leeteuk hyung and others”

“Eh? Are they awake? You said they were sleeping.. Are they waiting for you guys?”

“You can say like that.. Well.. thanks for explaining everything, ______-ah.. If you don’t call us.. We’ll be dead by other members..”

“haha.. You’re welcome.. By the way.. Is Siwon oppa there?” Eh? Why suddenly she asked about Siwon ?

“Ne. He’s here..”

“Can you pass the phone to him?”

“________-ah, it’s me. What happened?”

“Nothing… I just wondered.. If.. Can you pick me up tomorrow morning?”

“Yes.. but why?”

“I want to go to church.. tomorrow is Sunday, right?”

“Okay then.. I’ll pick you up at 10.. So, go to sleep now. Okay?”

“Alright.. Thanks, oppa.. Bye-bye..”

“Bye..” And she hang up..

“So.. You guys already know where we were going now?” asked Sungmin.

“Yes.. Sorry for not believe in you guys..” said Leeteuk.

“Alright.. go back to sleep..” said Hangeng.

 

Sungmin’s POV

“Hey, don’t you asked Siwon for take you along?” I asked to Kyuhyun.

“For?”

“Tomorrow.. Go to church with ______-ah”

“Yah! Why should I?”

“Don’t lie to me, GameKyu.. I know you still remembered to her when you see ______-ah, right?”

“Who?”

“You know.. HER.”

“Oh.. her..” He started to gloomy again..

“Yah! I’ve already said a hundred times don’t set that gloomy face again!”

“Don’t worry.. In front of her, I won’t make a sad face.. I don’t want her to feel uncomfortable..” said Kyuhyun and go to his room.

 

*tan tan..!!* I'm update a new chapter! hope you guys like it... Well.. the one who Sungmin and Kyuhyun talking about will be revealed soon! but I think you guys already know who she is.. kkee...

okay! Subscribe and comments please..! ^^