PHOTOSHOOT WITH SNSD UNNIES~!

life as Sooyoung's cousin..

Your POV

We took several pictures, first with SNSD then with Super Junior and with both of them. After the shoot, they decided to have a photo with me individually. First to pose with me is Sooyoung.

“Hey! My twin cousin! Let’s take a picture..!” Sooyoung said.

“Okay..”

“Hey, how about we pose like a mirror?” asked Sooyoung.

“Well.. so I’ll be your reflection?” I asked.

“Yeah! Like this..” She make a pose and I try to become her reflection..

“Unnie! How’s this?” asked Sooyoung.

“Yah! It’s like there’s a mirror between you two!” said Jessica.

“Really? So we really look alike, aren’t we?” asked Sooyoung.

“Yeah..Yeah.. Whatever. Better call the photographer if you’re ready”

“Okay.. okay.. Ahjusshi.. Can you take a photo of us..? we’re ready..” said Sooyoung. And the ahjusshi took a couple of pictures. Okay, who’s next?

“Next is me! _______-ah, come on!” said Jessica.

“What should we do?” I asked.

“Well…” She’s thinking..

“What about your speciality, unnie?” Sooyoung advised.

“Ah! Ice expression!”

“Okay..! We’ll do that!” said Jessica. Then we looked at each other with icy looks. Actually, I don’t know how to do that.. But, I tried to remember some of my ‘friends’ in high school that only hang out with me because I look like Sooyoung and it really pissed me off! Then, the photographer took some photos again…

 

 Jessica expression:

 

Your expression

 

“Yah! Are you really pissed off of me?” asked Jessica in a joking tone.

“No, you said we’ll do the ice expression, so I did it” I said.

“Ahaha.. I can imagine it when you’re angry..” said Jessica.

“Trust me, you don’t want to imagine that..” said Sooyoung.

“Alright.. alright… whose next?” Whoa, I feel like an idol whom many fans want to have a photo with.. kkeee..

“Me!” Seohyun Said. Whoa.. this is weird.. Why all the unnies do this thing without any arguments? Normally, they will argue about who wants to take photo with me first.. 2 Years ago they were arguing about who I’m going to sleep with.. Then I heard Yoona’s voice: “Yeah! I win! So I’ll take picture with _______-ah next!” I looked back and.. Ha! No wonder.. They’re arguing in a silent way.. Paper Scissors Stone! Yup, they’re doing that.. Okay.. back with Seohyun..

“Hmm.. Do you want to do the peace sign?” said Seohyun.

“Hae? Don’t you have another idea?”

“Nope.” Well… I’m not creative enough to think of another pose so I agree with it..

“Okay.. Let’s do the peace sign..!”

Then the photographer took photos again.. and next is Yoona, we just did a ‘fighting!’ pose.. like we support each other.. then Sunny, I guess you already know what we are going to do.. of course! Doing Aegyo.. the one that I tried so hard to do.. (Although everyone said I do it several times)

 

Your Aegyo:

Sunny’s Aegyo:

 

Okay.. next is Yuri.. We posed pointing at each other.. and.. Hyoyeon, she piggybacked me! Tiffany told me to pretend that I’m daydreaming, and she’ll be like calling me. The last, the leader! Taeyeon.. She pinched my cheeks..! Ah! That hurts!

and that’s the end of SNSD’s photoshoot with me… next, Super Junior!

 

Yeah! I updated again! it's been a long time, wasn't it? I think I put too much photo, and the first one is Sooyoung with long hair, and the one is when she had a short haircut. Well.. I think I should make a explanation here.. You have a long hair! and well , as you can read at the story, next will be you and Super Junior photoshoots! have some idea for the photoshoot? (I mean their poses) feel free to tell me! But for Kyuhyun and Eunhyuk, sorry.. I've had my own ideas! anyway, comments and subscribers needed! Thanks.. ^^