Dance battle with Eunhyuk oppa??

life as Sooyoung's cousin..

Your POV

Eh? Dance battle? WITH EUNHYUK THE ‘DANCING MACHINE’ OF SUPER JUNIOR???

“She dances?”asked Eunhyuk.

“Well, you’ll surprise when you see it..” said Sunny.

“Well then.______-ah do you want to have a dance battle?” asked Eunhyuk to me.

I looked at Hyoyeon. She nodded. I looked at Sooyoung. She do the same thing with Hyoyeon. She nodded. Well, I think I have no choice.

“I won’t miss it, oppa.”

 

Eunhyuk’s POV

I really curious about this girl. She is so silence. But when Hyoyeon recommended she to have a dance battle with me, I become more curious. I want to know how great her ability at dancing.

 

Sungmin’s POV

I really curious about ______. I think it’s not just me, all the boys also curious at her. She just so silence..

“Is she always like this when she meet new people?” I asked Sooyoung.

“Yeah. When the first time she met other SNSD’s member she also acted like that.”

“Oh..”
“But she smiled a bit when Ryeowook oppa said that she is also super junior dongsaeng from now. I think it’s a good start.”

Now Eunhyuk and ________ standing at the dance floor, and we watching the dance battle. Eunhyuk seems to be challenged. I think he is curious about ________ dance ability.

“Hyoyeon-ah, are _______-sshi dances are good?”  I heard it’s Yesung voice.

“Yeah, it is really good?” I finally asked Hyoyeon.

“Well… I can say that she really good..”said Hyoyeon.

“Really?” asked Kyuhyun.

“Oppas, seeing is more believing than hearing, right? You better see it.” said Yoona. Oh, Eunhyuk already finished his dance.

“Wow!! Oppa, you really good! You really the ‘dance machine’ of super junior!” said _______ cheerfully and she claps her hands. Now that’s the good start.

“So that’s your character. Cheerful, huh? Oh, thanks by the way” Eunhyuk smiled.

“You’re welcome…Well… I think I start to adapt with oppa..ehehe.. Okay, my turn now” she started to pick the songs.

 

Your POV

Hmm.. which one..? Hmm… eenie meenie minnie mo! Okay! This one! I play the song and start standing in the center of the dance floor. I sighed a couple of times. Then I heard someone shouting:

“YAH! _______-SSHI! FIGHTING! DON’T BE SO NERVOUS!!” whoa! All the oppas shouted for me! even Sungmin give me ‘fighting’ sign.. Eunhyuk give me a ‘okay’ sign. I just smile at them and start my dancing..

 

(you dancing: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dEKQRTe_IOg  -just imagine that is you-)

 

Sungmin’s POV

Yoona right. Seeing is more believing than hearing.. She is so great! I see all the boys surprised with _______ dances. Well, me too. She just move naturally..

 

Kyuhyun’s POV

Whoa! She really good! Her moves is so energetic.. I wonder where she learn that..

“Sooyoungie, where is _______-sshi learn that? It’s awesome!” I asked Sooyoung.

“She learn by herself, oppa. And a little help from Hyoyeon when she here 2 years ago.”

“What? Wow! She maybe have the same talent like you, Sooyoungie!” said Siwon.

“Maybe she more.. My umma said her umma is more talented in dance than my umma.. I think it goes to their daughter..”

“Well, Sooyoungie! We’re leaving now!” said Yoona.

“Leaving _______-ah?” asked Sooyoung.

“She needs to know her new oppas better..” said Tiffany.

“Oh..! I see.. Okay then.. bye oppas..!” said Sooyoung and bowed.

“Bye girls..” I replied. Then we all look at _______ dances again.

 

Your POV

Finally! I’ve done it! I see all the oppas stand up and clapping their hands.

“_______-sshi! You’re awesome!” said Shindong.

“You’re really good!” said Hangeng.

“Your moves perfect!” said Eunhyuk.

“ah.. Gamsahabnida, oppas..” I said and bowed. But then I realized something.

“Ah! Where’s soshi’s onni?”

“ Oh~.. they decided to leave you here so we can get closer” said Kyuhyun.

Eh? We? I looked at him with confused expression.

“We?” Kyuhyun seems understand.

“I mean… you with super junior members..” said Kyuhyun.

“Oh~ I see..”

“Yah! Boys! Let’s start practice!” said Leeteuk.

“Well, watch we well, _________-sshi!” then Kyuhyun leave me. Oppas are already in their position. Hmm.. It is ‘No Other’? Ah, I’m right. The intro is ‘No Other’ songs. Eh? Why Kibum not practice?

“Kibum oppa, why you not practice with others?”

“Not today, ________-sshi~ My left leg hurt yesterday, and the doctor said that I mustn’t dance for 3 days, or it’ll worse” said Kibum.

“Ah..”
“It seems you already adapted with us, don’t you?”

“Not really.. I just try to more opened with new people..”

“That’s good _______-sshi.. Sometimes you need to be more friendly to new people.. Because you can’t stay in one society forever, right?” I nodded.

There’s silence for a minute..

“Ah! Donghae oppa legs position is wrong..” I realized that Donghae position is different from the others.

“YAH! DONGHAE HYUNG! _______-SSHI SAID THAT YOUR LEGS POSITION IS DIFFERENT FROM THE OTHERS!” Kibum shouted.

 

Donghae’s POV

Am I wrong? I look at my moves and Eunhyuk moves.. Okay, it’s different.

“Yeah.. right.. thanks for remind me, ________-sshi!”

“No problem, oppa” said _______