Meeting Zhou Mi and Henry

life as Sooyoung's cousin..

Eunhyuk’s POV

“Hey.. Where are they?” asked Donghae. We already at the airport. Well, the schedule said that they’ve arrived here 10 minutes ago. But where are they?

“Oppa, Is that them?” asked ________. She pointed at the two guys who coming over here.

“Finally! Guys! They’re here!” I said.

“Hey, sorry. We’ve just having breakfast.. We didn’t eat anything at the plane.” Said Zhou Mi.

“Zhou Mi! Long time no see!” said Leeteuk.

“Yah! Don’t forget me too!” said Henry.

“Of course..! Henry.. It’s been a long time!” said Leeteuk again.

“So.. Where is the girl?” asked Henry again.

“Well.. Zhou Mi, Henry, let me introduce ________-ah. She’s Sooyoung’s cousin” Leeteuk. _________ just bow, same when the first time we meet her.

“Nice to meet you, _________-ah. It’s okay if we called you that?” asked Zhou Mi.

“It doesn’t matter for me.. Nice to meet you two, too” said ________.

“The others always talk about you since last week.” Said Henry.

“Really?” _________ looked at us. She looked us with the curious look. Better we distract her before she asked again.

“Well.. It still have a couple of hour to having practice. Why don’t we go to our dorm first?” asked Siwon. Nice one, Siwon!

“Alright! I can continue play starcraft!” said Kyuhyun.

“Is there anything left in your brain beside starcraft?” asked Zhou Mi.

“I think not.. Come on! Let’s go!” I said.

 

Okay.. I decided to make that Zhou Mi and Henry go to Korea for a while.. But they won't be here until the end.. (Sorry for their fans.. :( )

Subscribe and Comments pleasee..