Welcome to Super Junior's Dorm!

life as Sooyoung's cousin..

Well.. I'm back!! After a couple days hiatus.. I finally make an update! Here's the story.. Enjoy!

 

Your POV

Whoa.. This place is really clean! Everything in it’s place..

“Welcome to our dorm, _______-ah!”

“Whoa… one floor only for Super junior.. wow! Cool..” I started to looked around. By the way, this is an apartment, but Super junior member have one floor for themselves.

“Can I look around?” I asked.

“Let we help you with that” said Leeteuk.

“Okay.. in the left side, it’s Sungmin and Kyuhyun’s room, Yesung and Ryeowook’s room, and Eunhyuk’s room” said Leeteuk.

“This is the Kitchen, living room and the practice room” said Eunhyuk.

“And on the right side, it’s Heechul and Kibum’s room, Kangin and Shindong’s room, and Hangeng and Siwon’s room. Ah! I almost forgot! There’s also Zhou Mi and Henry’s room.” said Sungmin.

“Oh~..”

“Okay then, let’s start to make the move..!” said Hangeng.

 

Hangeng’s POV

Well.. It’s already 7 pm.. And finally, our dance is finish!! (FYI, we starts at 5)

“Finally! It’s done!” Said Eunhyuk.

“Thanks ________-ah!” said Sungmin.

“You’re welcome..” said ______.

“Oh? It’s finish?” asked Leeteuk.

“Yeah..”

“Good then! Let’s watch some movies in living room! Everyone is waiting!” said Leeteuk.

 

Sungmin’s POV

When we arrived at the living room, everyone already there..

“Finally, you’re finish!” said Kibum.

“Come on! Let’s pick some movies!” said Heechul. He start to pick some movies when I hear _______ whispered:

“Please don’t horror movies, please don’t horror movies” she said that.

“________-ah, do you afraid of horror movies?” Eunhyuk asked her.

“You hear me whispering? Yes, I am afraid of those movies” said _______.

“Don’t worry, _______-ah! We’re not going to watch horror movies!” I said.

“Really? Glad to hear that..” said ________.

 

Leeteuk’s POV

That was a good movie! It’s 9 pm now..

“Hyung! Look!” said Siwon. I’ll turn around to see what happened. Oh! ________’s sleeping in Sungmin’s shoulder..

“Hey! You two look cute together!” said Leeteuk.

“Yah! Stop it..”

“I think it’s better she with you than with this monkey!” said Kangin.

“I still prefer she with Eunhyuk!” said Heechul. And they start to arguing.

“Yah! Yah! Stop that! ________-ah can be awake!” said Shindong.

“Okay.. So.. What should we do with her?” said Leeteuk.

“Of course we can’t leave her here..” said Yesung.

“Can we just take her to Zhou Mi and Henry’s room?” asked Kangin.

“It’s locked” said Leeteuk.

“Hmm… Why don’t we take her to Eunhyuk’s room? Eunhyuk, you don’t mind if you sleep at the sofa today?” asked Siwon.

“It’s okay..” said Eunhyuk.

“Alright then.. someone please bring her to Eunhyuk’s room..” said Leeteuk.

“Let me to that..” Kyuhyun come and carry her bridal style.. The others already go to their room to sleep.. Tomorrow morning they need to pick up Henry and Zhou Mi at airport, so they have to sleep earlier.

Kyuhyun’s POV

Well.. she not that heavy for a shikskin… I bring her until Eunhyuk’s room, and put her on Eunhyuk’s bed. I put a blanket on her body, because it’s kinda cold tonight..

“She’s kinda cute..” What am I saying?? I said she’s cute? I look at her face.. She’s smiling.. I think she have some good dream.. I ruffled her hair and whispered

Good night, _______-ah” and go back to my room.

Ta-da!! Here is the update!! I hope you like it.. Well.. It's __________ ends with Kyuhyun? Still thinking about the end.. Don't forget comments and subscribe! Thanks.. ^^