Welcome back!

life as Sooyoung's cousin..

Kibum’s POV

“Alright! So, so you guys again in 3 months! And ________-ah! Let’s meet again someday..” said Zhou Mi. He and Henry will be back to China today, and come again to Korea to having a practice again with Super Junior M.

“Bye oppas.. Have a safe trip!” said _______. And they leave.

“Well.. Now.. Where is SNSD?” asked Hangeng.

“Hmm.. Sooyoung onni said their plane were delayed..”

“EHH?? Why you don’t tell us?” asked Leeteuk.

“Because it’s only delayed for 5 minutes oppa.. they’re must be arrived now..!” said _______.

“Huff~ I thought it will be delayed until a hour..” said Kyuhyun.

“___________-AH!!”

“UWAAA!” _________ shocked.

“Ahahahaha.. Relax..! It’s me!” said Sooyoung.

“Onni! Welcome back!” said ________ and hug Sooyoung.

“Yah! Only Sooyoung?” said Taeyeon.

“Of course.. Welcome back onnis!!”

“__________-ah, haven’t met you for a week only, and we’ve already missed you a lot!” said Taeyeon and pinch her cheeks.

“Onni..! That’s too hard… again” said _______.

“How’s Japan?” asked ________ again.

“Well.. It’s good!”

“Well.. We bought this for you.. Hope you like it!” said Hyoyeon.

“Whoa..! A new shoes! Thanks a lot onnis!” said ________

“Hey! How about us?” said Super Junior member in unison.

“There’re some.. But we don’t know in which bag there are…” said Tiffany. Yeah.. I can see it.. They’re bought so many things in Japan.. If I’m not mistaken, they only bring 9 bags (each member 1 bag) when they leave, and when they come back now.. the bag become double! It means.. 9x2 = 18 bags! Whoa..

“Better go to our dorm and unpacked everything.. How’s that?” said Yuri.

“Let me help you guys with this things..” said _______. And she start to pick up some bags.. She bring 3 bags.. And I think she feel heavy with that..

“Wanna exchange? I think this one is better for you..” said Kyuhyun.

“Oh~ thanks oppa..” She exchange the bag with Kyuhyun’s.

“Yah! Oppa! This is heavier! Oppa!” Kyuhyun just laugh, stick his tongue out, and leave.

“Yah! CHO KYUHYUN OPPA! Aish..” said _______.

“Are you okay?” asked Eunhyuk.

“Eh? I’m alright..”

“Are those heavy?”

“Yeah..”

“Wanna exchange?” asked Eunhyuk.

“Heavier or lighter? I don’t want to be tricked with the same trick!”

“Lighter.. Don’t worry..Here..” said Eunhyuk and give the bags to ________.

 

Hyoyeon’s POV

Are they going out? I mean, ________ and Eunhyuk? Aish..! Kim Hyoyeon! Don’t be stupid! It’s just manners! Manners! Remember that! Eunhyuk helps _______ only because of manners! Not because they’re going out! Just forgot what your thought a moment ago.. But.. WHY ARE THEY HOLDING HANDS?? Don’t say they’re really going out??

 

At Soshi’s Dorm..

Hyoyeon’s POV

We started to unpacked the bags.. Where is that thing now..

“HYORENGI~!” shout Eunhyuk. I looked back.

“Thanks a lot for this jacket and shoes! Jessica said you picked this for me..” said Eunhyuk.

“Ah.. there are they.. I’m searching for them a while ago…”

“Thanks a lot, Hyoyeon-ah!” said Eunhyuk and rub my head.. And I feel my cheeks hotter..

“HYOHYUK MOMENTS! COUPLE ALERT!”  shout SNSD and Super Junior members.

“Yah! You guys!” said Eunhyuk.

“Alright.. Let’s let the girls having a rest.. Don’t forget.. We have a photo shoot for SPAO new release in 3 days! So, keep healthy! Good bye..!” said Leeteuk.

“Bye oppas, thanks for pick us up..!” said SNSD members.

“Bye-bye!”

After Super Junior members leave, I come to ________.

“________-ah! I want to asked you something”

“Yes onni?”

“Are you….Hey! Are you forgot your gloves when you pick us up? Your hands are so cold!”

“Ah! Ne~… I wake up late, so I’m in hurry, and I forgot to wear those gloves.. hehe”

AH! SO IT WAS MANNERS! _________ forgot to wear the gloves, so Eunhyuk hold her hands to keep her hands warm.. ahahaha.. Kim Hyoyeon.. you’ve misunderstanding again…

“Onni, what’s the question do you want to ask me?” asked ______.

“Ah.. Are you.. Are you having good times with Super Junior oppas?” I find another question.

“Of course!! We spending much time together.. They’re so funny!” said _________.

“But, someone told me that someone is sleeping with Sungmin oppa in his room..!” said Sooyoung.

“Y-Yah!” ________ started to panic.

“Eh?? Really??” All soshi members are looking at _________ now.

“Yah! Sooyoung onni! Who told you?”

“Well.. HIM..”

“Yah! All Super Junior members is guys! If you said HIM, I don’t know who’s the one!”

“Allright.. Kyuhyun oppa told me..”

“Aish.. that oppa..”

“So… Tell us!” said Tiffany.

“Come on! Why you sleep together with Sungmin?” asked Jessica.

“Aish.. My cute dongsaeng.. Why you have to lose your innocence..” said Taeyeon.

“Y-Yah! Me and Sungmin oppa only sleep in one bed! Not doing anything!”

“Yeah.. Yeah.. So tell us the details.. We need details..!” said Yoona.

“Well.. they said I’m fell asleep when I was looking at Kyuhyun’s oppa at playing ‘Starcraft’, and he put me beside Sungmin oppa..”

“And you’re going to Kyumin’s room because…?” asked Yuri.

“I heard Kyuhyun oppa shouted because he lost on ‘Starcraft’.. I thought it was a thief or ghost..”

“Oh.. Hey! Wait… Why are you still in Super Junior dorm in the middle of night?” asked Seohyun.

“Hmm.. about that.. I went to their dorm to help Super Junior M with their dance moves in their new album.. And after that, they decided to watch a movie. And.. I fell asleep while they were watching..”

“Fell asleep?? Whoa.. You really like Jessica” I said.

“Hey, come to think about it again.. _______ have some same character with SNSD right? She can be a SNSD’s sister!” said Taeyeon.

“Hey! That can be a nickname for you!” said Tiffany.

“Yah! In Super Junior, they called me ‘boyish princess’, and now, you guys want to called me ‘SNSD’s sister’?”

“Why not? We also have a couple of nicknames..”

“Alright then..”

“By the way, when will you go back to france?”

“I think.. about 10 days from now.. why?”

“Well.. Girls, I’m thinking for make her a model of our MV.. how’s that?” asked Taeyeon.

“Eh??”

 

Your POV

Eh?? Yah! How can I be a model for SNSD’s MV??

“I’m agree!” Sooyoung raise her hand.

“Me too..” said Seohyun. And others start to raise her hand too.. Jessica, Tiffany, Yuri, Yoona, Hyoyeon, and last, Sunny.

“Yah! You guys want me to be a model for your MV?”

“Yup! Well.. Not ‘Hoot’, it’s already Sooyoung’s part.. How about ‘My bestfriends’?” said Sunny.

“I’m not that good at acting.. I can’t be like Fany onni.. Or Yoona onni” really.. I can’t acting!

“Don’t worry.. Just do as the script written.. I’m sure the scene won’t be hard..! Come on.. Try it..” said Yoona and start doing aegyo. Well, actually, not her only, all members do that..

“Aniyo! Shiro!” I said.

“Ahh~ ________-ah~” they doing aegyo again.

“Onni, your fans will be kill me after that! If your MV is uploaded in youtube, and everyone is envy with me! Just wait a couple of days… and BANG! I’ll be a dead meat!”

“Your right.. I’m not thinking until that.. Allright then.. Mian, ________-ah..” said Taeyeon.

“Gwenchanhna (Gwenchana)..” I said.

“Fine then…. Aish.. I wish _______ is an artist too..” said Sunny.

“If she is an artist.. No one will be recognized Sooyoung again..” said Yuri and doing merong to Sooyoung.


(Merong: tongue out :p )

 

“Don’t worry! I’ll be remembered as a y girl if ________-ah debuting! So I can replace you!” she reply and give Yuri a merong too! All laugh with their doings..

“Allright, I’m going to continue unpacking and have a rest after that..” said Jessica.

“Let me help..” I said and follow Jessica. The other also start to unpacking again..

 

Hi..! Update again!! I kinda stuck for a month.. so I stop writing for a while.. Well, I try to search picture of Yuri and Sooyoung while doing merong.. but I can't.. T.T

For next chapter!! Someone in Super Junior will be started to admit that he likes you!! ><

comments and subscribe needed..! thanks a lot!