let's learn the moves!

life as Sooyoung's cousin..

Eunhyuk’s POV

I’ts Super Junior dances? _________ can’t copy Super Junior dances? Whoa.. Are we that great?

“Which one?”

“Guess it..”

“Twins?” asked Siwon.

“Nope. Try again oppa..”

“It’s you?” asked Kibum.

“Closer..”

Hmm.. What it is? Happiness? I think no.. It’s she’s favorite.. hmm… AH!

“________-sshi, it is ‘sorry, sorry’?”

“Yes, it’s ‘sorry,sorry’ dance”

“Which part?” asked Shindong.

“The hands moves. It is so fast.. I only can see the first and the last move.. it’s the same, isn’t it?”

Oh~ so the hands move.. I stand up and said:

“I’ts easy ________-sshi! Let me teach you! Come here!” ________ stand up and come to the dance floor.

“Here.. I will give the example first.. But slower.. look” I start to do the hands move with slower tempo. __________ so serious pay attention to my hands.

“Hmm.. the right hand, and the left one.. making wave.. last move.. Okay! I think I can do it..” ________ having a try to the hands move.

 

Your POV

Let’s memorize.. the first one is same with I thought, and this, the right hand, left hand, and right again.. making wave.. and the last move! Okay, it is right? I look at Eunhyuk expression. Well.. He looking at my hands for a while..

“Yeah! That’s exactly the hands move! Now let’s do it with the real tempo.” Said Eunhyuk. He claps his hands to make the tempo. I start the dance move.. one, two, three, four.. Ah! I made a mistake..

“Ah, I make a mistake”

“It’s okay. Practice makes perfect, let’s try again.” Said Eunhyuk.

 

Siwon’s POV

This girl is really something! She can do the dance just in five tries! And it takes less than 10 minutes. _________ is bowing to Eunhyuk to say thanks. Then they come here again.

“You really a good learner, __________-sshi!” said Leeteuk.

“Ah, thanks oppa.”

“Okay.. who’s next?” asked Sungmin.

“Me? Yah! Siwon, don’t you have question?” asked Kangin.

“I still don’t have it hyung.. You better ask her first..” I really don’t know what question I should asked.

“Well.. who’s your nearest onni in soshi?” asked Kangin.

“Of course the first is Sooyoung onni. She’s my cousin. Next is Hyoyeon onni.. We have same interested. Then Seohyun onni. We in the same age.. so it’s easier to communicate with her than other soshi onnis.

“Well, it seems Siwon hyung the last one” Said Kyuhyun.

Aish.. what question should I asked. She just like Sooyoung boyish version. I don’t know anything to asked… Oh well.. I asked this;

“________-sshi! What are you afraid of?”

“Loud voice! Like exploding baloons, thunder . And alone in the dark..”

“Eh? I thought you will answer insect..” said Ryeowook.

“Ryeowook! Are you forgot? She’s Sooyoung in boyish version… how can be she afraid of insect!” said Shindong.

“Ah.. miane~”

“_________-sshi, is there any question do you want to asked about super junior?” asked Leeteuk.

“Not now,oppa. Maybe later..”

“Ah.. I’m hungry.. let’s eat!” said Heechul.

“Let’s go to my friends restaurant.. their ddukbokgi is the best!” said Shindong.

________ suddenly stand up and go out.

“________-sshi, where are you going?” asked me.

“I’m going to wash my face.. A little bit sleepy…” Then she close the door.