ONE STEP BECOME A REAL PRINCESS

life as Sooyoung's cousin..

Your POV

“What? For me?” I asked.

“Ne. You’ll go back to France in days , right? I thought we should give you something… And I’m thinking to make a book that fills with our photos for you..” she explained.

“Oh~”                                        

“Okay, _________-ah, come here!” She took my hand and went to someone.

“Umm… unnie, can you please do her a makeover? Just make it natural” asked Taeyeon. WHAT? Make up? But before I say something, she forced me to sit down.

“Please do something with her hair too..thanks a lot” she bowed and left me.. Aish.. Unnie! You know I don’t like make up!

 

Kyuhyun’s POV

It’s already 20 minutes since Taeyeon forced _________ to have a makeover… and we are waiting for her.. Suddenly I heard Seohyun said:

“___________-ah! You’re so pretty!” Everyone looked at _______. Her style is still boyish style, but she already have some make up. Although it’s a natural makeup, her pretty side appeared now..

Neomu Yeppoyo…..(So pretty)” I said it in a low voice. Unfortunately, someone heard it.

“Yah! Don’t say it in low voice! Say it out loud!” said Eunhyuk.

“You know I can’t!!” I said.

“Aish… watch me!” he said and went to ______.

“Whoa… our ‘boyish princess’ became a real princess!” said Eunhyuk.

“Yah! Don’t be like that! Even she’s boyish, she has natural beauty!” said Sooyoung.

“tsk…You only say it because she looks like you” said Yuri. Sooyoung just merong (stick tongue out) .

“Should we partner her with a prince?” I started to talk.

“Who?”

“Of course.. the most handsome guy in Super Junior…”

“Oh! It’s me! But sorry, I only want to be ________’s oppa!” said Heechul.

“Yah! I haven’t finished yet! And he isn’t you, Heechul hyung! He’s the good-looking one, smart, and the best one is.. of course the maknae!” I said.

“Yah! You’re talking about yourself!” said Kangin.

“Oppa, don’t joke!” said _______. But I ignored her. I went to ________ and held her one hand and kissed it.. You know.. like all princes in fairytales usually do. The others only looked at me in disbelief. Maybe hyungs thought that I won’t be brave enough to do that. And for SNSD’s members, they just looked at _________ with WTH-you-and-ChoKyuhyun-are-dating-and-you-didn’t-tell-us? Looks. They seems to have that in their mind.. While _______..... Well.. She’s blushing hard! Kkee.. I wish I can take a photo of her now.. Then I just went back.

“Yah! Kyuhyun oppa! Don’t say you and _______ are dating!” said Sunny.

“Isn’t it obvious?” I asked her back.

“Yah! We’re not dating!” said ________.

“Okay, Kyuhyun. Stop that, or ________ will explode because of blushing so hard! Look at her cheeks, it’s like a bomb!” said Donghae.

“Okay.. okay.. kkee.. Mian, ________-ah. But I agree with Eunhyuk hyung, the ‘boyish princess’ changed into the real princess.. if you only change your clothes too!” I said.

“Nice one, maknae” said Sungmin.

“Thanks”

“Hey, I took some pictures when you did that..I know you want it..” He gave me his phone. And there are 3 photos of me kissing her hand.. and 3 more photos of her whose cheeks is totally red! Kkke…

“Hyung… Thanks a lot~” I said.

“Hey! How about we changed her clothes too?” I heard Tiffany said.

“Shiro~!” said _______.

“Come on~” said Jessica. _________ think for a while.

“Promise me, no dress!”                                       

“We promise!!” said Taeyeon.

“Okay..”

“Yeah~! Let’s go!” All SNSD’s members took her to the dressing room.

 

Your POV

“TAN~! Oppas, how does she look?” Aish… Jinjja.. I never use short pants when I go outside.. I always use it when I’m at home.. The oppas just look at me while making “0” shapes with their mouth.

“Ah~ this is  _______’s girly side!” said Heechul.

“Unnie, the short pants is too short..” I complained.

“Yah! You always use this when you’re at the dorm!” said Jessica.

“But I never use it outside..!”

“Okay, okay.. Stop arguing! Can we just started taking some pictures? The photographer is waiting..” said Taeyeon.

“Hai~.. (Yes in Japanese)” I said with a flat tone.

 

I'm update again! kkee... I back from my holidays!

by the way, I'm thinking for my new fanfic! But I have decided to make fanfiction with which couple.. I make this fanfiction based on Super Junior accident in 2007.. I confused between Seokyu and Taeteuk at first.. but I decided to make it Taeteuk Fanfic! 

One more, I'm also thinking about making Soshi scenarios! for the fangirls of course! -sorry for the fanboys!-

So, what do you guys think? please let me know! ^^