Gomawo, oppa..

life as Sooyoung's cousin..

It's one of my short chapter.. Even it's just a short one,  I hope you like it..

Your POV

I opened my eyes.. Hmm.. Who’s room is this? Is not one of SNSD’s rooms.. I get up and look around. Eh? Why there’s a picture of Super Junior? Wait a minute.. If this is not at SNSD’s dorm and there is a picture of Super Junior.. that means.. I’M STILL AT SUPER JUNIOR DORM?? OMO!! Why I sleep here? Wait.. So we watched film.. and.. Ah! I fall asleep! No wonder! Tsk, ________ you must say sorry to oppas at the morning.. Ah.. I feel thirsty.. I better go out and have some drink at the kitchen. I  go to kitchen and have a glass of water.. Ah.. Much better.. I was about to go back to the room when I hear someone snoring.. It’s come from the living room. Who’s that? I look to the living room and see Eunhyuk sleep on the sofa, without using blanket..

Although tonight is kinda cold. Oh… so I sleep in Eunhyuk’s room. So he sleep here. I go back to his room and bring some blanket and go to the living room again. I covered Eunhyuk’s body with blanket. He looks more comfortable with that..

Gomawo, oppa..” I whispered in his ear before I go back.. When I go back, I hear someone screaming..

“ARGH!!”

Who’s that? everyone must be sleeping right now.. I looked at the clock.. it’s 1 pm.. It can’t be ghost, can it? But It comes from the left side… I better looked at it.. It can be a thief.. Or someone’s in trouble.. Or the worst.. GHOST?

 

Yup! It's too short, right? By the way, do you know who's screaming? I'll tell you in next chapter! Good comments and subscribe please.. ^^