TELL ME, TELL ME, TE-TE-TE-TE-TE-TELL ME!

life as Sooyoung's cousin..

Your POV

Well… We are in front of SNSD’s dorm now..

“Oppa.. Thanks for today and for all the treats..! ^^” I said, smiling.

“You’re welcome.. It’s been a long time too since I hang out with my friends besides Super Junior.. so I should say thanks too..!”

“Okay.. Bye-bye..! Be safe..!” I said waving my hand.

“Bye-bye..” and he left. I went inside the dorm.. Okay... All my unnies are waiting in the front of the door? What happened? AH! I forgot to tell them that I went to Super Junior’s dorm. Aish.. They will get angry at me…

“Yah! ________-ah!” Jessica said. Okay.. It’s going to start.. Other members are looking at me.

“Unnies..! Sorry I didn’t tell you that….” I was going to say ‘I went to Super Junior’s dorm’ when Hyoyeon suddenly dances and sings:

Tell me, tell me, te-te-te-te-te tell me” Yah! What is she doing? Is she practicing for a special stage or something?

“Yah! ________-ah! Tell us! How’s your date with Kyuhyun oppa?” asked Yuri.

Oh~ date… I thought they will… EH? DATE?? What date?

“Ha? Date?”

“Yeah! The date! Tell us..!” said Tiffany.

“I didn’t go to any dates today.. even I haven’t had one before..” I said. Jinjja.. What are they talking about?

“Liar~..!”

“I’m not..!”

“So, what did you do with Kyuhyun oppa?” asked Seohyun.

“Well.. We ate ice cream.. then we went to park and bought some fish cakes. We also went for a karaoke..” I told them everything.

“Babo! That was absolutely a date!” said Sooyoung and hit my forehead.

“Yah! That hurts..! Why did you said that? We are not a couple!” I said. Jinjja, this is making me confuse..!

“Yah! If other people see you two, they’ll think you are a couple!” said Sooyoung again.

“Aish.. I don’t care.. By the way, who told you that I went with Kyuhyun oppa?”

“Ah~ Ryeowook oppa texted me..” said Sooyoung.

“Leeteuk oppa also called me and told that..” said Taeyeon.

“Oh~”

 

Meanwhile, in Super Junior’s dorm

Kyuhyun’s POV

Aish.. these hyungs..! I’ve just arrived here, but they already asked so many questions! Good thing Heechul isn’t here.. He is broadcasting right now.. But still, how can I get rid of these hyungs..?

“Yah! Can I have a break for a while? I’ve just arrived and you guys have already asked me so many questions!” Finally, they let me go to my room to change my clothes.. But when I went out..

“So, what did you two do?” asked Sungmin.

“Aish..” I went to the living room. The other members are already there..

“Maknae! Tell me, tell me, te-te-te-te-te tell me.. !” they are singing ‘Tell Me’.

“Aish… So what do you want to know?”

“What did you two do?”

“Well.. After we ran away from you guys.. We went to park, bought some fish cakes… then we went to karaoke.. and I took 3 photos of her..” I explained.

“Photos again? Let me see that, maknae!” said Sungmin. I gave my phone to him and he looked at the photos.

“Ahahahaha.. ______-ah’s face when eating fish cakes is so funny..!” Hearing what Sungmin have just said, the other members looked at the photos too..

“Hahaha.. It’s very funny..!” Kangin commented.

“These photos are cute!” said Yesung.

“Yah! She fell asleep when you were singing?” asked Donghae.

“Yeah…”

“Hahaha.. Usually, people stare at you when you sing, but she fell asleep..” Said Leeteuk.

“Hey, did you kiss her while she was sleeping?” asked Ryeowook.

“Yah! Of course not! I’ll be dead if I do that! By the way, have you told the SNSD’s members that I went out with ________?” I asked.

“Yeah.. I already called Taeyeon and Ryeowook texted Sooyoung so, don’t worry..” Said Leeteuk.

“Oh~ But you didn’t tell them about my feelings, right?”

“Of course not~”  Said Leeteuk and Ryeowook at the same time.