Hyoyeon's big accident

life as Sooyoung's cousin..

Heechul’s POV

We are having lunch in a restaurant. Not only super junior members, but also with _______. She decided to be with us because after teach the SM trainees, SNSD’s having performances in MBC. So, after one hour dancing practice -with correction from _______ for some hard moves-, we decided to have some meals. I look at _______. She’s eating her ramen cheerfully. It’s fun when see someone like ________ eat. Everthing seems delicious to eat. But her smiles faded when she see the television. She quickly put down the chopsticks and look around. Finally she looked at me.

“Oppa, not eating?” asked her.

“I’ve already finished. Why?”

“You know where SNSD peform now?”

“Yes”

“Good! Can you bring me to there?”

“Okay… but what happened?”

“I’ll tell you on the way.. Oppas, I must go now. Maybe after you eat, you can go to MBC studio. Someone’s need some help..”

 

Hyoyeon’s POV

Tears still not stop flowing from my eyes. All soshi members sit around me.

“Hyoyeon-ah.. stop crying.. we’re know it’s an accident..” said Jessica.

“Yes, onni.. please stop crying..” said Seohyun.

“But you’re know how embrassed I am on the stage..” I replied.

Sooyoung just want to said something when I heard a voice.

“Hyoyeon onni..” aish.. at this time.. is she watching too?

“_______-ah, you watched it too?” asked me. She just nodded.

“Aish.. I really make fun of myself, am i?”

“Nope.. it’s just an accident.. Is there anything hurt?” asked Heechul and checked my condition. Why he’s here?

“He bring me here..” explain _______.

“I think she’s allright, but she’s kinda shock of what happened” said Taeyeon.

Of course I shocked! Even if you’re not ‘dancing queen’, you’ll feel embrased if you fall down on stage!

“Are you will having performances again?” asked _______.

“Yeah, closing.. we will perform ‘genie’” Sunny answered.

“I’m afraid she’s not gonna make the solo dance” said Heechul.

“Onni, listen. This is a story. There is a girl who had perform in her high school festival. In the middle of performances, she also fall down, and her heels broken.”

“Aw.. That must be bad!” said Tiffany.

“I know.. you know what she do after that?” asked ________.

“She continue dancing?” asked Hyoyeon.

“Of course.. Luckily for her, that was the time she having solo dance. So she just dancing until she stand up again”

“But how about the broken heels?” asked Jessica.

“Well, she got rid of it.. in the middle of dancing, she put off her heels, so she dance with barefoot” explain _______.

“Whoa.. Who’s she? You?” asked Heechul.

“Nope.. my friend.. and after the perform, I asked her why she can be so calm, even that accident happened. You know what’s her answer?” There’s silence for a couple of seconds.

“She said like this: ‘I just do what I think Hyoyeon of SNSD will do if she have the same accident like me. I think she will keep dancing until the end. It’s must be embarassing, but this is a job that we must do it until finished’. Yes, she’s SONE”

“So, onni, you must be feel embrassed. Everyone will feel the same way if they’re in your position right now, but you still have another job. It’s the time to finish this job perfectly. Take it just like you take revenge of the accident, okay? It’s what you want to tell her,right?” said Sooyoung. _______ just nod. She’s really know my feelings, and know how to make it feel better.

“Gomawo all.. Gomawo..” I said.

“It’s okay..” said Tiffany.

“And this is the power of nine, So nyeo shi dae!!” said the MC.

“Okay, that’s our turn.. Wish us luck, _______-ah” said Taeyeon.

“Okay.. Wish you all luck! Especially you, Hyoyeon onni!” said ______.

In SNSD’s dorm..

Your POV

Well.. as I hoped, On the last performances, Hyoyeon did great.. She even didn’t like have an accident before. We now arrived in SNSD’s dorm. Super junior oppas arrived to the studio when SNSD is perfoming ‘genie’. And as Hyoyeon’s request, we didn’t tell it to others, even to Super junior members. If she has to tell someone, she said she will tell the person by herself. Now all the onnis is preparing for dinner, and I acompanied super junior members to their cars. They’re going back to their dorm.

“_______-sshi” called Leeteuk before I go back to the dorm.

“Yes?”

“Well.. it’s been a week since the first time we know each other.. So.. We think is the time for us to getting closer, just start with a name. Can we called you _______-ah?” asked Leeteuk again.

“Eh? Why do you asked such things like that? Of course you can!”

“Then, how about a nickname?” asked Sungmin.

“Good idea, but I don’t have any nickname before. The one I heard is only ‘Sooyoung onni boyish version’ ” I said. Actually, I kinda annoyed with that nickname. It’s just like I’m a another version of some product.

“Well.. We can think about it later..” said Ryeowook.

“Allright then.. Bye oppas. I should go inside before the food is all eaten by onnis.. hehehe… bye-bye..” I said and go inside. Before I closed the door, I heard they all say: “Bye-bye _______-ah!!”

 

Allright! This is enough for today.. (quite many right? from chapter 2 until chapter 13.. 12 chapters!!)

Start from next chapter, SNSD will be go to Japan! Let's see.. what will be happened next? Will you be fall in love with one of the super junior member? hehehe... actually, I haven't decided yet.. Or there will be have love triangle? Who knows.. Plz comment and subscribes.. Thanks a lot.. *bows*