Oppa, you make me panic!

life as Sooyoung's cousin..

Your POV

I’m already at the left side.. But the problem is.. I don’t know which room.. Should I check it one by one? No.. I don’t want to disturb again..

“ARGH!” That sounds again.. Well , but good then. I know the room now.. Wait. Pink door.. Is it Kyumin’s room?

 

Kyuhyun’s POV

*knock knock*

Eh? Who’s that? I’m the who supposed to still awake right now.. Hey, it’s not 10 pm, right? It can’t be… a thief? Snap it out Kyu! What are you thinking.. The door open. And a head pop out..

“Excuse me..” Oh… It’s _________.

“_________-ah, what are doing?”

“Eh? I thought you guys in trouble, since I heard someone scream from this room. I thought is a thief or someone..”

“Oh~ Don’t worry, it was me..”

“Eh? So, why are you screaming? Are you looking some thief or maybe.. Ghost?” She lowered her voice when she said the word ‘Ghost’. I think she kinda afraid with that creature.. – is that can be called creature? –

“No.. Don’t worry ________-ah, as 5 years I lived here.. Me and hyungs never meet the spirits or anything else..”

“Huff.. thanks.. it make me feel better.. So, why are you screaming?”

“The first scream, I lost at play Starcraft.. The second time, the internet  disconnected..” I explain.

“What? Oppa! You make me panic! I thought there’s something terrible happened with you or Sungmin oppa..” ________ pouted. Hmm.. It’s just my imagination or she looks cuter with that expression? Yah! Yah! Stop!

“Sorry for bothering your sleeping time, ______-ah..” I ruffled her hair

“It’s okay.. I’m not sleeping at that time, actually.. hehe..” said _______ while smiling.. But I can see she’s blushing a bit..

“You’ve improved a bit, _______-ah! I remembered when Kibum hyung ruffled your hair and you blush a lot..!”

“Well.. Am I not blushing right now?”

“You’re blushing.. but it much better than that day..”

“Well.. At first, I feel uncomfortable with that.. But, as time goes by.. I think I kinda like it..”

“Oh~” I looked at my laptop and the display showed that It’s already connected with the internet.

“Yes!! Finally!” I start to play starcraft again while _______ looking around. She’s looking sleeping Sungmin.

“It looks like Sungmin oppa already prepared for your scream..” she commented when she looked Sungmin wear a pink headset. Then she looked at my laptop..

“Oh.. so this is the ‘Starcraft’ game.. Taeyeon onni always force me to play it..” said _______.

“Oh? Really?”

“Yup” No conversation again after that. I’m too focused in my game and she too focused to watch me play..

Sungmin’s POV

I blinked a couple of times.. Ah.. It’s already morning.. I turned around. I bet Kyuhyun is still sleeping right now.. EH?? WHY ________ SLEEPING HERE?

“_________-ah, _______-ah! Wake up!” I try to wake him up. DAMN! Where is Kyuhyun then? Oh, there he is, sleeping in front of his laptop, as usual.

“Wait a minute, onni~. I’m still sleepy~” She said and hug me! Yah! Am I a pillow or a doll? Is she sleep-talking? But.. _______’s face when sleeping is so cute.. Yah! Yah! Stop! You have to wake her up before someone come and misunderstand this! OMO! Someone is coming!

“Yah! Lee Sungmin! Cho Kyuhyun! What time do you think it is?” Heechul come in without knocking. And as I expected, he surprised with what he’s looking now.

“H-Hi, hyung..” I nervously said.

“Yah! Sungmin! WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH OUR BOYISH PRINCESS!” He shouted. Great! Now everyone will here and see this!

“Yah! Heechul! Why are you shouting?” said Leeteuk.

“Hyung, what happened?” other members come to. When they see me and ________, they shout in unison.

“LEE SUNGMIN! WHAT ARE DOING TO HER??”

“Yah! Guys! Is not what are you thinking!” I defend myself. Come on, ________-ah.. wake up! Explain to them what actually happened!

“Yah! Why are you making so much noise! There’s a man who need to sleep!” said Kyuhyun.

“Yah! Cho Kyuhyun! You must know what actually happened, right? Come on! Malhaebwa! (tell me!)” Said Kibum.

“Okay.. Okay.. calm down.. Geez.. You guys.. Well, you know I played starcraft last night, right? And when I lose or disconnect to the internet, I usually..”

“Shout.. then?” asked Kangin.

“Yeah.. She hear me shouting.. and she come here. She thought there was a thief or a ghost..” explain Kyuhyun.

“Then, why she’s sleeping here?” asked the curious Heechul.

“I’m not finish, hyung. Then, she looked at me playing starcraft. But, in the middle of watching, she fall asleep again.. So, I thought if I put her back in Eunhyuk’s room, she will be surprised with Yesung hyung ‘journey’. So, I put her beside Sungmin hyung. They’re both sleeping at that time. So I think there’s nothing gonna be happened. But I don’t know why she can hug Sungmin hyung..” said Kyuhyun.

“So the problem isn’t finish. Why she hug you, Sungmin?” asked Heechul. Hey, since when he become a protective oppa to ________?

“Hey, at least nothing happened between those two..” said Eunhyuk.

“Hoam.. Why there’s so many noise?” said sleepy ________. Good! Finally, she wakes up!

“Eh? Why are you all here?”

“We must the one who asked that.. What are you doing in here. _______-ah?” asked Shindong.

“Eh? Wait.. Wait..” It seems herself realized that this is not Eunhyuk’s room.

“Oppa, I fell asleep again, am I ?” She asked to Kyuhyun. He just nod.

“Ah~ not again.. I so sorry, oppas.. I make trouble again.. What have I done now?”

“Well.. You only sleep beside Sungmin, and hug him at the morning..” said Siwon.

“Hae?? Really? Miane~ Sungmin oppa.. I was dreaming that all SNSD’s onnis wake me up.. and I hug a pillow.. Sorry.. I don’t mean to..”

“Okay.. Okay.. It’s fine.. So, hyung, there’s any problem left?” I asked Heechul. Heechul just shake his head and try to hide his laugh..

“There still one more.. Zhou Mi and Henry’s plane will be arrived at 30 minutes” said Leeteuk.

“Okay.. Someone who has finished with their business.. I mean take a bath, breakfast, etc, please bring ________ to SNSD’s dorm, so she can take a bath and change her clothes” said Leeteuk again.

“I’ll do it.. Let’s go, ________-ah” said Siwon.

“Okay..”

 

Well.. Now with Sungmin.. Actually, it's kinda funny when I imagine that Heechul become a protective oppa for _________. When I write this chapter, I keep smiling to imagine the scene. I hope you too..! Okay then, Subscribe and Good Comments please.. ^^