FINALLY, KARAOKE AGAIN

life as Sooyoung's cousin..

Your POV

After thinking for a while.. We decided to go karaoke.. again.

“Okay.. here we are.. Who wants to sing first?” asked Kyuhyun.

“Of course you first..!”

“Aish.. What song?”

“Well… It’s up to you..”

 

Kyuhyun’s POV

I started to sing my song.. I choose ‘My All Is In You’. I like this song even it’s about goodbyes.. After I sang, I looked at the back hoping that ______ will clap and give me some comments.. but.. Yah! She’s sleeping..! Aish..

“Yah! How can she sleep here easily?” I went closer to her. Her sleeping face is really cute.. I took my phone snapped photos of her again. ~keke I had already took photos of her 3 times with this one.. I’ve pretended to have a message but actually, I’m taking photos of her.. The first one was when were eating ice cream.. and the second one was when she’s eating fish cakes.. and this is the third one.. Ah! It looks like she’s going to wake up! I went back to the place where I was singing..

“Yah! I’ve just sang and you’re sleeping?” I pretended that I’ve just finished singing.. kkee..

“Sorry oppa…” She pouted! Aigoo~.. I’m still in silence.. Seeing no reaction from me, she came to me and said again:

“Oppa~ Jeongmal mian..”

“Aish.. alright.. It’s okay.. Your turn now..”

“Hmm… what should I sing? Aish.. There are too many songs…”

“Just pick randomly..”

“I choose.. this..!”

“IU? Good day?” I asked.

“Yeah.. I’m trying to sing the last part..” said _______.

And she starts to sing…. Her voice is good like before.. and the last part.. I laughed looking at her..

(Just imagine he's wearing the picture in previous chapter.. -If I'm not mistaken.. chapter 29-

 

she is trying so hard, but she can’t sing the last part! She lose her breath.. So her voice went off at the middle…

“Aish.. I failed again..”

“Kkeee.. It’s funny.. kkee… don’t worry.. If you keep on practicing.. you can do it someday.. The good thing is.. you already hit the right note.. the only problem is you can’t keep singing because of losing your breath..” I said between my laughs..

“It’s that funny?” asked _______.

“For me, yeah… Sorry, I’m not teasing you..”

“It’s okay..”

 

Hi~ I'm updated in midnight..! kkke... this only the short one.. it's the lame one, i think.. Honestly, I can't write this 'dating' scene.... But I hope you guys still enjoy this..! comments and subscribe needed!