Reunion with Shinee

life as Sooyoung's cousin..

Your POV

Without realize, this is the last day of SNSD in korea, tommorow the will go to japan, and come back a week later. Now they’re training their junior, SM Trainees. Well, not all of them teach the trainees today. Hyoyeon, Sooyoung, and Yoona teaches the dance class. And for the singing class, it’s Tiffany, Jessica, and Taeyeon part. Seohyun have some shooting for ‘We Got Married’ with Jonghwa.. She already left at the morning. Well.. So there’s only me, Yuri, and Sunny who doesn’t have anything to do -I guess..-. When I’m chatting with Yuri about playing violin -Sunny go interupt the singing class.. LOL-, I heard someone call my name.

“_________-sshi!” Ah~ it’s Sungmin, Ryeowook, and Eunhyuk. By the way, the nervous thing between me and Ryeowook it’s no longer exist. So we just like others, without any hard feeling at all.

“Ah! Oppas, annyong..” said I and Yuri.  

“What are you doing here?” asked Yuri.

“Well, we just finished train our trainees, the boys one.” Said Ryeowook.

“Oh~ only three of you?”

“No, we have some help..” said Eunhyuk.

“He? Who?” before someone answered it, someone call me..

“_______ noona?” I looked around. AH! That can’t be!!

“Taemin?”

“Yes! Noona! It’s been so long!” said Taemin again.

“Taemin!! Yah! You look different!”

“You too, noona!” said Taemin.

“Who’s that, Taemin?” asked someone behind him.

“Hyungs! It’s _______ noona!” said Taemin with excited tone.

“_______-ah?” asked them in unison.

“Yeah! It’s really ________! Hey! How are you!” said Onew.

“Fine, oppa..”

“Hey,girl! Long time no see!” said Jonghyun.

“Yah! Jonghyun oppa!”

“Hi,______-ah!” said Key and Minho.

“Hi! Key!Minho-ah!” I said.

“Hey! Minho, are you and Yuri onni really going out??” asked me.

“Y-Yah! Why are you asked that!” said Yuri.

“Ahahaa… Just kidding, onni. I’m know it’s not real..”

“Wait.. wait.. You guys already know her?” asked Sungmin.

“Yes!”

“But how?” asked Eunhyuk.

“Well.. it starts when….” Minho tell everthing that happened.

 So, 2 years ago, when SNSD having shows in MBC studio, I go for a walk for a while.. Without realized, I already lost in the studio! When I was going to find some way.. I met Taemin and Minho. Even Taemin thinks I’m Sooyoung. But I explained everthing.. and they decided to take me to their room until SNSD finished peform. Since that, we often contact each other.. We also go out sometimes -me and shinee’s member, with SNSD onnis, of course.-

“Oh~ so you lost at MBC studio?” asked Ryeowook.

“Yup..”

“Noona, you stay in korea now?” said Taemin.

“Not now.. I’m only here for about 1-2 months, and then back to France.. My studies haven’t finished yet.. Maybe about a year later..”

“Oh~ But.. Noona.. You’re prettier than before!” said Taemin with innocent face.

“Eh? Taemin! Don’t start it again please..” Aish… I should know this will be happened again.

“But Taemin is right! You’re prettier than 2 years ago..” Ugh.. Key.. Don’t followed Taemin!

“When I looked you for a while, I thought you was a angel..” said Jonghyun.. Great.. He start to flirt again..

“Yah! You guys! Stop it! >//< ” I said. But my cheeks already red.

“Yeah! Hyung! We did it again!” said Key to Jonghyun.

“They like to make _________-ah blushing, because they think it’s cute.” Explain Yuri to Eunhyuk, Sungmin, and Ryeowook. The 3 boys just nodded.

“Alright, boys.. Time to go! There’s a show at SBS, remember?” said Onew with his leader tone. I think he’s learn that from Leeteuk..

“This is the last. Hyung! Come here” said Minho. Onew come to him and Minho  whispered something to Onew. Then he smiled. I don’t know what they’re talking about.. when suddenly I hear Key voice:

“One, two, three!”

They sing ‘Noona is so pretty’ and walk towards me. and like the MV, they stand around me.. and sing again.

“You guys.. really..” I said with blushing face.

“Okay, ______-ah! We leave first! Bye! Bye, hyungs! Bye Yuri noona!” and they leave the practice room.