Become a DJ

life as Sooyoung's cousin..

Hi there..! Finally! I'm update! Hope you guys enjoy reading this..

I made it with my half-ideas stuck.. kkee.. Today I'm gonna update 2 chapters!

Your POV

Here I am.. in front of the broadcast office.. –Sungmin oppa already told me the name.. But I forgot it..- I walk to the left and right repeatly. I’m so nervous! This is the first time I become a broadcaster.. I remembered when Sungmin asked me that..

 

I, Siwon, Kyuhyun, Ryeowook, and Donghae. I don’t know why there suddenly want to go with Siwon -and after that I’ve told that they come to decreased the possibility of having scandals- have just arrived at the dorm..

“_________-ah! Can you help me?” asked Sungmin

“What help? If I can do it, I will help..”

“Hmm.. can you.. become a broadcaster with me?”

“Eh? Become a broadcaster? Can I do it? Replace Sunny onni?”

“Yup.”

“Oppa… I’ll be killed by ‘Sunsun’ fans!” I said.

“Don’t worry.. They will be understand.. so? What do you think?”

“Well.. if they’re okay.. I’m in..” I said.

 “Okay then.. So, come to this place at 12 tommorow, okay? I can’t pick you up because I’ve a schedule at the morning.. Sorry..” he give me a piece of paper. I look it.. oh.. The address of the office.

“It’s fine.. Okay then..” Sungmin read the address to make sure it’s right.

“Yup. No mistakes.”

“Allright then..”

 

And here I am now.. It’s already 12.. But where’s he?

“__________-ah!!” called someone. Oh! It’s Sungmin oppa.

“Hey..” I said.

“Come on! Let’s prepared for the broadcast!” said Sungmin again. And we enter one room. And he come to a woman and talk to her.

“Miss.. this is the one I talked to you before..” said Sungmin.

“Oh..~! you’re Sooyoung’s cousin? You look so alike with her!” said that woman..

“Thanks..”

“This is the first time for you right?” asked that woman again.

“Ne.”

“Don’t be so nervous.. I’m the DJ for next program. After you two. Good luck!” said that woman again and she leaves.

“Alright.. So.. What are we going to do?”

“Like always… We have topic to discuss.. and asked someone to call here.. and we heard their opinion.. Ah, we also have a little advertising for some program or products..”

 

(I don’t know what Sunny and Sungmin’s broadcast is all about… So I made it like this.. :p)

 

“Oh… And our topic today is..”

“Let me see.. ‘If someone you like turn you down, what’ll you do?’ “ and after that I heard him say something.. but not to clear..

“Sorry, what are you saying? I can’t hear it clearly”

“Nothing.. come on! Let’s go.. We’ll be on air in 5 minutes!” said Sungmin.

 

Sungmin’s POV

Pheew.. Lucky.. I think she heard that.. But really! This topic is fit with Kyuhyun! I hope he listen later.

“Guys! You are going to on air in 5.. 4.. 3.. 2.. 1..!” said the PD from outside the broadcast room.

“Annyeong!! This is Sungmin again.. Ah.. Too bad.. today Sunny can’t be here with us.. She’s in japan right now.. But, I have a new partner!!”

“Annyeong! My name is _________! ‘SunSun’ fans..! Please don’t kill me!” She joking!

“FYI, guys! She’s Sooyoung’s SNSD cousin! So if you guys do something to her, Sooyoung will get all of you! Just joke guys..”

Okay… I think that’s a good opening from her.. and things still in the way for the advertisement… We advertise for SM audition.. It’s started next week in Seoul.

“Oppa, it’s SM audition always in this month?” asked _______ when we’re break. I’m nod because I’m drinking my ice coffee.

“Oh.. I see..”