A Misunderstanding

life as Sooyoung's cousin..

Eunhyuk’s POV

Eh?? Why he is looking at me? Did I do something wrong?

“But what?” asked Kibum.

“I think someone already likes her, and she likes him too..” said Kyuhyun, still looking at me.. in painful way.

“Eh? Do you mean… Eunhyuk?” asked Sungmin. Kyuhyun just in silence.

“Hyukkie, it’s that true?” asked Leeteuk. Hae? Why Kyuhyun thinks that I and _______ going out?

“Of course no..! Yah! If I going out with her, I should have told all of you earlier..!” I said.

“And why are you two holding hands at the airport this morning?” asked Kyuhyun.

What? Holding hands? At the airport? I realized what exactly happened..

“Hahahaa… Maknae! You’re jealous right? Hahahaha.. Don’t worry, I’m not taking her from you.. and I won’t! Hahaha..” I just keep laughing until other members looked at me like I’m crazy.

“Yah! Eunhyuk! You’re not having the laughing gas that we have in EHB right?” asked Shindong.

“Nope..” I stop laughing and start to explain everything..

 

I asked ______ to exchange bags, and she accepted that.. She give the bags to me when..

“Ah, don’t say…. Aish.. Oppa, my jacket stuck at the bag..” said _______.

“Hae?? Where?” I asked. She raised her hands that shows her jacket’s hands with the bag hanging there..

“It’s okay, we’ll fix it in our way back..” I said.

“And the bags?” asked her.

“Well.. just pick this up together.. It’s better than take this alone, right?” I said. She nodded.

 

“So… her jacket stuck on the bag?” asked Sungmin.

“Yup…”

“But you really hold her hands..” Kyuhyun pouted.

“Yah.. You said you like her but you didn’t notice.. She forgot her gloves, you know? So I hold her hands to keep them warm..”

“Oh~ Sorry for bad thinking of you, hyung~” Kyuhyun said and I hug him..

“Yah! What does that for?” asked him again.

“My way of showing congratulation for find a new crush..!” I said.

“And… Say thanks to me, ________ will come to our dorm now..” said Kangin and returned the phone to Kyuhyun.

“Yah, hyung, what did you do on my cellphone?” asked Kyuhyun. He checked his cellphone and shocked what he saw..

 

Kyuhyun’s POV

Yah! What did he do to my cellphone? I checked the gallery, contacts, calls, and messages.. WHAT?? He send a message for ________ in my cellphone??

 

_________-ah, let the SNSD members have a rest and go to our dorm..! I miss you badly now~ *pouting*

 

“Yah! Hyung! Why you text her a message like this?”

“Admit it, Kyu, You’re miss her now, right..?” said Kangin. I was going to reply back when there’s a text come from _________.

 

Good idea!! All the SNSD members already sleep now, and I bored.. -_-“  I’ll arrived in minutes! Haha.. :D Oppa, if ELF see your text, I’ll be dead on the way there.. Kkke.. See you..! -  ______-ah -

 

“She will be here in any minutes..Thanks to you, hyung” I give Kangin annoying look.

“Yah! I’m just helping you! So, she will be here?”

“Yeah..”

“So, we will go now.. bye-bye..” said Leeteuk.

“Yah! You’re going to leave me alone with ______-ah?”

“That’s our plan..”

“Yah! I’m disagree! I can’t leave my dongsaeng to a person like Kyuhyun!” said Heechul.

“Yeah! What if he do something to _________-ah?” said Sungmin.

“Yah! Am I a bad boy or something??” I asked.

“Hahaha.. Just kidding, maknae..”

“If we go, it will be obviously seen that we planned something on her..” said Siwon.

 

*Knock knock

“Oppas.. it’s me..”

“It’s ______-ah! Open the door!” I said.

“Why don’t you open it yourself?” asked Hangeng.

“Aish…” I go opened the door.

“Hi!” ______ said. She still in her boyish style.. the jacket, jeans, and shoes..

“________-ah! Come in!” said Kangin from behind.

“Ne… Excuse me..”

“Aw~… such a polite dongsaeng.. very different from someone..” said Ryeowook. Yah! Is he talking about me?

“So, Kyuhyun oppa, what are we going to do?” asked _______ suddenly.. Eh? What to do? I’m not the one invited her..! Aish.. think.. Kyuhyun.. think!

“Psst..” Eunhyuk whispered. Then he playing his thumbs.. He asked us to play a thumb fight?? No.. Ah! He is pretending to hold a joystick..!

“Let’s play a game!” I said.

“What game?”

“I have a new game.. I think you gonna like it..”

“Ah~ Allright then..” said ______. Then we go to the living room..

 

Eunhyuk’s POV

_______ go to the living room.. and Kyuhyun look at me and mouthed “Kamsahabnida, hyung!” And all the members whispered.

Maknae, fighting!” Then he go to the living room.

“Haa~ I can’t believe our maknae become fall in love with ______” said Heechul.

“I thought she will be ended with Eunhyuk”

“But it’s not a runaway love, right?” asked Leeteuk.

“It will hurt ________ if it’s only a runaway love..” said Kibum.

“I think it’s not.. It’s already a long time ago.. about 1 and a half year..” said Yesung.

“Allright.. allright.. stop gossiping..” said Leeteuk.

“Yeah… why don’t we see them what are they doing..?” asked Ryeowook.

“Good idea..!” said Heechul. And he go to the living room. The other member follow him.

“________-ah.. What are you doing?” I asked.

“ah, oppas! I’m just having a bet with Kyuhyun oppa.. if he win, I have to dance one song with him, but if I win, he have to treat me!” said ______.

“Ah… Beat him, _________-ah!” I said.

“Yeah! Make him lose!” said Sungmin.

“Let’s tickle him!” said Leeteuk.

“Or should we wax him?” asked Ryeowook.

“Yah! You guys really want me to lose that bad?” asked Kyuhyun.

“Ne!” we said that at the same time..

“It’s bored seeing you always win in every battle game!” said Donghae.

“Aish..” I go near him and whispered.

Yah, why do you want to dance with her..?

What do you expect from me? Kiss her? Yeah.. she won’t forgive me for that..

“Yeah, right.. Well.. good luck!”

“Whoa~ Whoa..~” Eh? What happened?

“YEAH! FINNALY! Kyuhyun lost!” said Sungmin.

“Congratulation, ______-ah. You’re the first one to beat him in video games!” said Leeteuk.
“Yah! It’s because you guys annoyed me!” said Kyuhyun.

“Oppa, the treat~” said ________-ah.

“Aish… Arasso.. Wait here..” and he go to his room.