Proctective oppas

life as Sooyoung's cousin..

Kyuhyun’s POV

HAHAHA.. It’s all planned! I lose from _______ in purpose! And now… What should I wear..? I must not be seen by any ELFs!

“Yah! Kyuhyun, it’s Sungmin, can I go in?” said someone in front of the door.

“Ne, come in, hyung..!” I said.

“Let me guess… thinking of what you’re going to wear?” asked Sungmin.

“Ne.. I mustn’t seen by ELFs…”

“Hmm.. Just try this glasses.. and jacket..this hat.. And you’re not recognized by many people!” I looked myself on the mirror.. Well.. Not bad..

“Alright..! Thanks a lot, hyung!” I said.

“Hey, if you ended with ________, don’t forget your Minnie!” said Sungmin.

“Hahaha… don’t worry, I won’t forget my Minnie!” I said.

“You too! If you ended with…. I don’t know.. Sunny maybe? Don’t forget your Kyuhyunnie!” I said.

“Of course~! Now.. Hurry! Go and asked other comments!”

 

Your POV

“Alright!!! So, how do I look?” asked Kyuhyun.

Hmm… Kinda cool? Yah! Yah! Of course he’s cool! He’s Super Junior Kyuhyun! I just give him a thumbs up and smiling..

“So, come on! Let’s go!” He said again.

“_________-ah, wait!” called Leeteuk.

“Eh? Why? It’s there something wrong?” I asked. Am I forgetting something?

“Bring it.. Just in case..” He said and give me.. a glasses? What that for?

“Just in case people recognized Kyuhyun and asked who you are..” explain Heechul.

“Ah.. Arigatou..!” Without realized, I spoke in Japannese..

“Eh?” All members looked at me. Confused.

“Ah~ it’s the first time you guys hear me using foreign language? I use some kind of foreign language in the conversation.. but I do it rarely..” I explain.

“Ah~”

“Ok, let’s go!” said Kyuhyun. “Bye hyungs!”

“We leave, oppas!”

“Bye-bye..!”

“________-ah, if he do something to you.. call me immediately!” said Heechul.

“Yah! Maknae! If there something bad happened to _______, you’ll be dead meat!” said Eunhyuk.

“Take care of our ‘boyish princess!’ ” said Ryeowook. I just laugh hear it.

“Aish.. that hyungs..” said Kyuhyun.

“Hahaha.. So, where are we going?” I asked.

“Well.. how about some ice cream?”

“NE!”

“Aish.. So happy with ice cream, don’t you?” I just smile and nod.

“Alright, come on.. I know a good place..!” said Kyuhyun.

 

Yesung’s POV

Well, do you think that we will leave _____ to that evil maknae? Of course NOT! What if they found out by ELF? ______ will be dead by them! No one wants that happened, right? So we decided to followed them after they go.. Now they come to some ice cream café.. We looking from the outside.

 

Kyuhyun’s POV

I should have know… That hyungs!!! They followed me! Aish.. They don’t trust me..!

I looked them peeking from the outside.. even with the glasses.. I still know it’s them.. Aish.. Jinjja.. How can I be alone with _______?

“Good afternoon, what are you going to order?” asked the waiter.

“Cookies and cream ice cream, please..” I said, and ______ said it too.

“Eh?” We said that at the same time.

“Oppa, you like cookies and cream too?” asked ________.

“Ne, you too?”

“Yeah..! By the way.. Oppas are following us?” asked ______.

“How do you know that?”

“Yah! It can’t be 12 people together in one place without doing anything.. And they looked here several times! It must be oppas..!”

“Ne.. they don’t trust me to take care of you..” I said.

“Haa~ kinda annoying?”

“Hmm.. Not really.. I understand them.. Because they don’t want they ‘boyish princess’ to be hurt..” I said. She smiled and said:

“Hey, how about we running away from them?”

“Ah~ good idea.. ckckckckck.. you’re an evil dongsaeng..!” I said.

“Same with you, evil maknae..!” And we laugh.

After a couple a minutes, the order is ready, and we already eat it..

“It’s too early to come back, right?” I asked.

“Well.. Yes, I think.. Hmm..”

“Want to go somewhere?” asked ______ again.

“Ngg.. it’s still 3 pm.. Just go to the park… How about that?” I asked.

“Good idea…”

“But…” I look outside..

“Ah~ oppas? Don’t worry.. I have  a good idea..”

 

Heechul’s POV

Aish… It’s tired waiting here.. Why they don’t come out?

“Yah! How long are we going to wait here?” I asked.

“They don’t seems want to go out..” said Yesung.

“LOOK! IT’S SUPER JUNIOR!” shouted someone. OMO! Don’t say it was….

“AISH!! ELF!” said Leeteuk.

“Yah! Guys! Run!” I said. We go immediately from that place… We keep running from them until find a safe place. Then, my cellphone rings.. It’s a message.

 

Sorry, oppas..! But we don’t want to be spied by you guys.. ^^

Jeongmal mian… -my boyish dongsaeng-

 

“Yah! It’s all ______’s work!”

“Really? Maybe they don’t want to be annoyed by us..” said Donghae. I go call Kyuhyun.

“Heechul oppa?”

“______-ah? It’s Kyuhyun’s phone, right?”

“Yeah.. he doesn’t dare to pick up the phone..”

“Yah… dongsaeng.. why you do that..?” I pouted.

“Sorry… I don’t like to be spied.. It’s kinda annoying.. don’t worry.. Kyuhyun oppa will do nothing to me.. And people won’t recognized us, okay?”

“Hhh.. Arasso.. Be careful, okay? Give Kyuhyun the phone.. I want to talk to him” I said.

“Ne, hyung..”

“Yah! Listen this.. If something happened to _______, you have to explained everything! Take care of her.. arasso?”

“Arasso… don’t worry..”

“Good then, have fun”

“Thanks hyung.. ah, please give our apology to the others..” said Kyuhyun again.

“Okay.. we sorry too.. not believe in you and stalking you..”

“It’s allright.. bye-bye..”

“bye..”

 

Hi~ I'm updated!! Hahahaha~ You become a evil dongsaeng in this chapter.. kkkee.. ^^

subscribe and comments needed... thanks..!