The reunion

life as Sooyoung's cousin..

Your POV

“Yah! _____ ! How long do you want to sleep?” Said my omma from downstairs. I get up, blink one or two times and look at the clock. WHAT?? It’s 9.50?? She will pick me up in 10 minutes! I go to bathroom quickly and go downstairs with my bags.
“______! She’s already here! You better go now..” Said my appa.

“Ah! Okay, thanks, appa. I go now. Bye, omma. Bye, appa.” I said after I hug them.

My parents go outside with me and she is waiting outside.

“Ready?” she asked

“of course!”

“Okay. Uncle, auntie, we’re leaving” said Sooyoung then bow at my parents

“take care of her, ok?” said my appa.

“Okay” said Sooyoung.

“Bye omma, appa.” I said then go inside the car.

 

Inside the car..

“Slept late again?” asked Sooyoung.

“Yeah… ahaha..”

“Ah.. no changing from 2 years ago. Hey, by the way, do you still remember the promise?” asked Sooyoung.

“Of course! I have memorized them..” I said proudly.

“Good then.. You have to prove it to other soshi member.. Hey, they’re have dancing practice right now! You can show it to them!”

“Oh, alright..”

Sooyoung seems so excited. I look over the window, reminding about promise we made 2 years ago. That was the first time I met soshi members. At first, I feel uncomfortable (I can’t adapted fast with new people). But after a couple of days, we become like sisters. When the last day I stay in SNSD dorm,we make a promise:
“Hey, ________-sshi! Let’s make a promise for our next meeting!” Said Hyoyeon.

“Well, it depends of what promise..” I said.

“Yah! Hyoyeon onni! You’re not asked her to do something silly, right?” Said Seohyun.

“Yah! Of course not. I just asked her for copy all the dance that SNSD done until our next meeting.” Said Hyoyeon.

“What? That’s too hard!” said Taeyeon.

“I believe you can, _________-sshi” said Sooyoung.

“Well, okay. But in one condition” I said.

“What condition?” Asked Hyoyeon.

“You have to send me every dance video that SNSD done because if I see from the MV, it isn’t full dance, right?” I said.

“Ah~ You right. Alright then, it settled! We will send the videos, but you have to memorize all the moves. Deal?”

“Okay!”

 

(Note: They called you –sshi 2 years ago <-sshi means ms.>, but after 2 years they called you ______-ah )

 

“We arrived!” said Sooyoung.

“Alright! I’m ready!”

 

Hyoyeon’s POV

“Hey! What are you keep looking at your cellphone?” asked Jessica.

“I’m waiting text from Sooyoung-sshi” I said.

“Ah~ about _______-ah, right?”

I want to answer it when my cellphone is ringing. It must be from Sooyoung!

 

Hyoyeon onni~ we already arrived! –Sooyoung-

 

“She’s already here!” Other soshi’s member look at me.

“Really? ______-ah?” asked Tiffany.

“Yup!” I said happily

“Ah.. It’s been a long time. I wonder how she looks like now..” said Sunny.

“She have Sooyoung’s cute face..” said Yuri.

“I want to pinch her cheeks again!!” said Taeyeon.

 

(2 years ago, she really likes to pinch your cheeks.. ^^)

 

“By the way, how about the promise?” asked Seohyun.

“I believe she can do it” said Yoona.

“She also have Sooyoung’s dance talent, right?” asked Sunny.

“Yeah!” I said.

Suddenly, the door opened. After seconds I looked Sooyoung. And behind her is…

 

“________-AH!!!” All of us shouted.

“onni!! It’s been a long time..” and all of us hug ______.

“Woah! You more like Sooyoung!” Said Tiffany. I looked at her. She is getting taller now. She is a little bit shorter than Sooyoung, but she already beat Sunny and Taeyeon (just a little bit too).

“________-ah! Your getting taller! I can’t pinch your cheeks anymore.. (T.T)” said Taeyeon.

“Your hands still can reach my cheeks,onni” _______ said.

“Really?” than she pinch ________’s cheeks.

“Yeah! I still can pinch ________-ah’s cheeks!” said Taeyeon happily.

“Yah! Stop! _______-ah,you have something for us, right?” I stop the reunion scene.

“Okay.. What song do you want?” asked ________.

“Hmm.. since we’re going to promoting ‘gee’ and ‘genie’ in Japan, maybe that two songs first.”

“What? Japan?”

“Yeah, we’re going to japan next week” said Tiffany