The end of the hidden rose

Detective L and the Secret Behind the Diary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(1 month later)

"You are here." L heard his brother's voice and turned.

"How did you know I was here?" L asked

"Because you always came here if you felt down when you were little." J said and began to sit next to L on the bench.

"It's just that I will calm down when I look at the han river." L said and J smiled a bit.

"Because of Jangmi?" J asked and L looked to J.

"So are you going to say how long she got sentenced or not?" L asked and J sighed.

"Even thought I still don't get what you in Jangmi, but I tried my best. 4 years. The same as Mir. She's lucky that she's a girl and not an adult yet." J said and L looked at him.

"And not to forget a awesome lawyer." L said and J smiled.

"Are you really alright?" J asked and L became silence for a moment.

"I've already did everything I could. So yeah I'm alright." L said and J sighed.

"You know that you don't need to pretend to smile right?" J asked

"I told you I'm alright." L said while punching J's arm.

In this month a lot of things happened. All the cases of Dr. K got revealed to the world and they had to hand over all the money that their dad left for them. Even the detective company is not from the Kim family anymore. But lucky enough the new boss of the company is Kim Bum. At first he didn't want to accept it, but he knew that the only person who the Kim brothers trusted was him. Because of the fake bomb and the help by the investigation has Minho's punishment shorten by a half year. That means he only has one year and 3 months left. Taemin and Jieun got sentenced for 1 and a half year. Jieun's punishment was actually longer, but with the help of J. Jieun's punishment got shorten with the reasons as surrender her crimes by herself, fake bomb and being a minor. Even thought that Jiyeon didn't did much, but she was still one of the brains in the organisation of the hidden Rose, but she also helped the detective company with some difficult cases and like Jieun and Jangmi. She's a minor so her punishment got shorten by 1 year. Seohyun and the Jung sisters got 2 years. Because of faking real informations of the police and the detective company and using secret informations without permissions. Seungri got sentenced for 3 and a half year, for the same reasons as the Jung sisters and Seohyun and being one of the brains behind the organisation. Mir got sentenced for 4 years for being the biggest the brain behind the hidden rose with more murder plans that all failled.

"I heard that you and yoona got official together. congruatulations." L said and J smiled a bit.

"Thank you, but are you really going?" J asked and L nodded pointing at his baggage.

"I already got my stuffs and ticket." L said and J sighed.

"If you miss home, come back. And pick up my phone calls not like..." J said

"Yeah I know. I'm not a kid anymore. Besides I'm not angry at you guys anymore aren't i?" L asked and they both became silence.

"I have forgiven dad. Even by everything he did. He's still my dad and he already..." J said and became silence

"Me too." L said and stood up.

"Aren't you going to stay longer?" J asked and L smiled a bit.

"Don't worry Hyung. I will write 2 letters a week." L said and J looked up.

"2? really?" J asked and L nodded.

"One for you and for Jangmi." L said

" I will visit her every week to read for her. J said smiling a little and L smiled too.

"Don't steal my girlfriend." L said

"Ya! I have Yoona." J said and they both laughed.

"Tell me when you 2 got married. I will come back

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter