Choi Siwon?

Detective L and the Secret Behind the Diary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

L's phone began to ring.

“Hello?” he answered when he picked up, his voice echoing out from the speakers.

J gave him a subtle, ‘watch what you say to him,’ face.

“L-shi, where is your father?” the voice asked.

"Are you Choi Siwon?" L demanded, but the voice just answered with a laugh.

"Do you want to know how your father was killed?” the voice spoke up.

L and J looked to each other with hard gazes.

"Are you the one who killed him?" L asked, earning a laugh from the caller.

"Because your dad isn't here anymore, I will take my revenge on you. Listen carefully because I will only say it one time. I have placed a bomb in this building and it will blow this place up at 12 o'clock tonight." 

Everyone in the building panicked, screaming and running towards the exit. However, since the company worked through machines, the doors were all locked.

"What do you want?” J yelled after he took the phone from L’s hand.

"Give me L?" the voice asked, causing L to grab the phone back from his brother.

"What do you want?" L asked angrily.

"If you can find found out my real identity and find the bomb, I will stop the bomb and go with you.”

"And if we don't?" L asked, trying to keep his voice as steady as possible.

"Then it’s game over,” the voice finished, hanging up.

J looked to his watch and saw that they only had 6 hours until midnight.

"What now?" the older asked asked L.

L closed his eyes while the rest of the building was still a big mess. After a few seconds he opened his eyes and looked to his phone. He dialed someone's number and began to call.

"Who are you calling?" J asked, giving his brother a confused glance.

“Hello? Suzy, are you outside right now?" L asked, making J look up in surprise.

"Yes, boss. I was just on time,” Suzy answered while standing outside of the building with Yoona.

"Good,” L said, smirking slightly.

"When did you...?" J asked, but L ignored him

"I want you girls to go to the Choi Siwon’s former house. Take a taxi. I’ll send you a message with the address. Be careful,” L wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter