Park Cheolyong...

Detective L and the Secret Behind the Diary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I know that you are here come out!!!" J yelled in front of the old trainstation.

After a few seconds someone walked out the old long not used train.

"Who are you? Where is yoona?" J asked angry

The boy smirked and kept silence.

"I'm asking you something!!!" J yelled but the boy kept his smirk

"Don't you remember me anymore J shi?" The boy finally talked

At that moment he started to recognise his voice.

"You..." J said pointing at the boy after he recognise his voice, but at that moment L and Shin arrived too.

"Park Cheolyong! We finally cought you!" L yelled and shin looked at the who looked really familiar.

"Finally the boy I've been waiting for finally arrived, but how did you knew that I was the person who kidnapped Yoona." said looking at L.

"The only person who was left in the case of my mother was you." L said and he nodded a little.

"By the way, my name isn't park Cheolyong anymore. I have an other name like my brother. My name is Mir." Mir said walking a bit closer to them.

"Where is Yoona?!" L asked angry and mir smirked again

"J shi, are you keep pointing at me or are you going to say something." Mir said evily

"You are that man who gave me that letter. The day when my father died." J said and L looked fast at J.

"Really? Are you sure?" L asked and J nodded

But then L remembered something.

"Wait! You were the one who delivered the first rose card." L said and Mir started to laught.

"Is that the only thing you guys can remember?" Mir asked and looked at Shin.

"Nice to meet you again." Shin said.

The boy smiled a bit and the 2 brothers looked shocked at Shin.

"How do you know him?" L asked and Shin looked at him.

"Yeah how?" J asked but then L started to think.

"Wait. You were also the one who helped Taemin to escape right?" L asked and Mir started to clap.

"Bravo! Wonderful! You guys did it fantastic." Mir said fake

"Once again where is Yoona!?" J asked angry again and Mir sighed

"Not before you guys tell me the real story behind the case of my dad." Mir said finally in a serious way.

L looked at Shin and he nodded. Shin was about to walk to Mir, but Mir gave him a stop sigh.

"Let him bring it." Mir said when he pointed to L.

L looked at Shin and they nodded at each other. Shin gave L the paper with the solution to L and L walked slowly to Mir.

"Here it is." L said coldly when he gave him the paper.

Mir took it fast and started to read, but when he finished it he started to look at L. He started to smirk.

"You have finally realised your mistake isn't it?" Mir asked and Looked for a second away.

"That's why I told the police to quit the search for Thunder." L said but then Mir's smirk dissapeared

"Where is the rest?" Mir asked and the 3 boys looked confused at him.

"What do you mean? This is everything." L said but Mir threw the paper away.

"What are you doing?!" J yelled to Mir, but Mir ignored him

He took L by his shirt.

"Where is the part about my dad? Where!" Mir yelled at L, but L give him a confused face.

{There is more?" L asked and Mir push him angry on the ground

"L ah!" J yelled and was about to run to him, but Shin took him by his arm.

"Wait for a minute." Shin said and they looked back to them.

"My dad... My dad didn't started with this!!!" Mir yelled at L.

"Started with what?" L asked 

"The person who told my dad to start with these crimes was your dad!!! "Mir yelled and the 3 boys widened his eyes.

"You are lying." L said but Mir started to laught.

Mir ran to L kneeled down to grab his shirt again.

"How do you guys think the group falcon got started? Do you really thought that you're father only killed his wife?" Mir whispered in his ear and L widened his eyes.

"You are lying!!!" L yelled and Mir smirked again.

Park Cheolyong!!! Let go of my brother and tell me where Yoona is?!" J yelled and Mir looked up.

He pushed L away and walked slowly the train in and came fast enought out with a tied Yoona.

"Yoona ya!" J called her and Mir looked at her.

He took the tape of Yoona's mouth.

"Is there something you want to say to J?" Mir asked fake friendly to Yoona.

Yoona looked scared to Mir and looked slowly to J.

"Oppa..." Yoona said softly.

Let go of her. J said to Mir, but he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter