Yoona...

Detective L and the Secret Behind the Diary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"How could you..." Yoona said while looking with disbelieve to J.

"Yoona ya." J said with a worried look.

"How, why, how could you?" Yoona said angry and stepped one step back about to leave.

"Actually...' J said stopping Yoona.

Yoona turned.

"What?" Yoona asked and J pointed at a corner of the room

Yoona looked to the direction and saw the security camera. She turned back to J and saw that he had pictures in his hand and he give it to her. Yoona looked at the pictures for a few second. She saw the back of a girl with long hair like hers. She looked up to J. J was looking down with a disapointed face and Yoona began to look to the other pictures. They were al pictures from the girl from every side beside her face. Yoona threw the pictures on the ground. 

"Is this your prove? There is no face, no DNA nothing, but just the back of a girl?" Yoona asked angry and J closed his eyes.

He turned and gave Yoona a paper. Yoona took it and saw that it was a list with names on it. She looked up to J.

"What's this?" Yoona asked

"These are the names of the peoples that had entered this company and the police station at the day when the information of Falcon got stolen." J answered and looked finally to her. "You are the only girl."

Yoona was shocked for a few seconds and began to scan fast in the list.

"Not only that." The height the bodyline resembles yours too. J said and Yoona dropped the list.

"So you are believing them." Yoona said and J saw tears in Yoona's eyes.

"Yoona ya, I hope you will go to the police by yourself." J said while putting one hand on Yoona's shoulder.

"Yoona took his hand and threw it angry back to J." Yoona then began to run fast the office out. J was shocked at first, but then he began to chase her.

 

The docter came out and L and Suzy began to walk fast to the docter.

"Docter, is Shin fine?" Suzy asked worried when she took the docter by his arm.

The docter smiled.

"Don't worry. He's fine now." The docter said while patting Suzy's arm softly.

Suzy smiled relieved.

"Can I speak to you for a moment?" The docter asked L and L nodded

 

"Yoona!" J yelled when he saw Yoona running out the company.

J fasted his speed and finally reached Yoona. He took yoona by her wrist that cause her to turn.

"Yoona." J said softly when he saw that Yoona was crying

"You don't know... You don't know anything." Yoona said and pulled her wrist back.

"Yoona, You have to..." J said but was cut of by Yoona.

"I like you." Yoona said and J was shocked for a moment.

"Ne?" J asked

"I'm like an idiot, believing you that you will solve the case. I'm like an idiot for falling for a person like you. The person who I worked together with for 1 year and still suspect me that I"M THE SPY!" Yoona yelled while pushing J away.

J felt like someone stabbed his heart with a needle and was walked some closer to her.

"Don't come closer to me!" Yoona yelled while stepping one step back.

"Yoona..."J said softly and began to feel guilty.

"I think that I have to quit." Yoon said.

"Yoona." J said shocking and came closer to her.

"Don't come closer!" Yoona yelled again while stepping one step back.

"I don't think that I can work with you anymore." Yoona said and began to wipe her tears away.

At that moment thunder came and Yoona shocked. J took Yoona's arm, but Yoona pulled it back.

"Let me go!" Yoona yelled and began to cry even harder. "If you still think that I'm your friend, or at least respect me for this little pride that I have left now. Let me go." Yoona said and turned.

J saw the sad back of Yoona and a tear began to drop.

"What have I done?" J asked

 

Suzy saw that Shin opening his eyes slowly.

"Are you okay?" Suzy asked worried and Shin began to turn to her direction slowly.

He smiled

"I'm fine." Shin said weak and Suzy began to cry.

"You scared me." Suzy said.

L that was standing behind Suzy felt a little uncomfortable by this situation. This was the first time to see Suzy like this and the first time seeing Shin nice like this. And that doesn't make him very happy.

"Are you here too?" Shin asked when he saw L.

L looked to Shin and saw that he was actually happy that L was here. L slowly began to walk to his bed.

"Gomawo." Shin said

L sighed.

"You are really weird you know?" L asked and Shin smiled

L smiled a little back and looked to Suzy that was smiling happy too.

"Why are you so happy?" L asked

"Because boss and Shin became friends." Suzy said and L and Shin looked to each other.

"I don't think so." L and Shin said at the same time.

Suzy pouted , but then she smiled again. At that moment began L's phone to ring. L took the phone and walked the room out.

"Yoboseyo?

Hyung, what's wrong?

You have what?

I'm going immediate

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter