The Famous Case of L Part 3 (The Investigation)

Detective L and the Secret Behind the Diary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Park guntae as the little boy

 

"Sorry that it's a mess here, I didn't had the time to clean here." Seungri said when he was trying to put the garbages away to let L his appartment in.

L smiled a little and looked a little around. It was not big, but not small either.

"Do you live here alone?" L asked

"Ne? Yeah, temporary I'm searching for another apartment near my work." Seungri said and L nodded.

"Where do I sleep?" L asked 

"Oh yeah right. Uhmm. Follow me." Seungri said and walked the to a door the other side of the appartment.

L just followed him without complaining while looking around.

"It looks like you had a lot of work to do." L said when he walked to Seungri

Seungri smiled awkwardly and opened the door.

"Here will you sleep." Seungri said and L walked in.

It was a really small room with just a bed and a table. Without even windows in.

"Are sure this is a room?" L asked to Seungri and he began to scratch his head.

"Well now it is." Seungri said smiling and L sighed and put everything on the bed.

"By the way, do you already know where the murderer of my mom live?" L asked and Seungri became silence.

"I take that as a no." L said and began to sit.

"Sorry, but we now know who it is." Seungri said and L looked up.

"Park sanghyun, but peoples call him thunder. because he will only appear when the thunder comes. His dad was a detective, but got arrested because the cases he solved was all made by his son thunder. Isn't it?" L asked and Seungri widened his eyes.

"How did you know...?" Seungri asked

"Because... I already solved the case." L said while taking his laptop and smiled a little.

 

Sooji began to sit on the ground.

"Oppa, I don't want to leave." Sooji said pouting and her brother sighed.

"Grandma! Wait a minute!" Her brother yelled to her grandma that was already in the car.

Her brother crouched down and looked dissapointed to his little sister.

"If yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter