Bae Jangmi

Detective L and the Secret Behind the Diary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suzy was silence for a moment, but then she smirked.

"How did you find out?" Suzy asked evil and L sighed

"It was really you?" L asked and Suzy began to smile evily

"You just told it right?" Suzy said and started to laught, but turned evil back to L fast again.

"Suzy ah..." L said softly

"My name is Jangmi." Jangmi cut him off and L sighed

"Bae Jangmi..." L said but then he widened his eyes from what happened in front of him.

"Are you surprised...boss?" Jangmi asked evil when she was aiming her gun to L.

"How?" L asked and Jangmi smiled

"I got it from Kim Bum. It's the same gun as the one he shot Seungri." Jangmi said and L realised it after he looked carefully to it.

"If you shoot me. Aren't you afraid that you will die either?" L asked and Jangmi smirked again

"It doesn't matter. As long as I can kill you brothers." Jangmi said and L sighed.

"My dad already past away. Why do you want to kill us too?" L asked

"Because I want to. Your dad died to easy. And besides he wasn't killed by us." Jangmi said and L thought for a moment.

"Then do you know how he died?" L asked, but Jangmi shrugged her shoulders.

"Perhaps killed by his other enemies." Jangmi said, but L shook his head.

"Don't you really know how?" L asked

"How can I know?" Jangmi asked a bit irritated

"Because you was the last person who saw him right?" L asked and Jangmi was silence for a moment.

"Okay. You're right. I was the last person who saw him, but I didn't kill him. That's something I regret the most." Jangmi said

 

(Flashback)

"I ask you for the last time. Did you or did you not poison my dad?" Jangmi said after whiping her tears away.

"I..." Dr. K said about to walk closer.

"Don't move!" Jangmi yelled while aiming her gun to him, but he still walked closer and until the gun reached his head.

"I did, so you can take your revenge now." Dr. K said and Jangmi looked away for a second.

"Do you think that this gun is fake? I can kill you with just one shot!" Jangmi yelled and Dr. K nodded

"I know, so do it before someone else will see us." Dr. K said calmly

"Why aren't you scared? You are going to die soon!" Jangmi yelled and Dr. K smiled a little

"I have done enough of bad things already. It's time to leave now." Dr. K said, but Jangmi shook her head.

"This is not how I planned it. You are planning something aren't you?" Jangmi yelled, but Dr. K shook his head.

"Just like I said. It's time for me to leave now. Everything I did until now was for the hidden rose. Creating the group Falcon and the Diamonds, creating the detective company, Marry Lee Seulna, murder all the members. Even the dead of Choi Siwon was planned, but what did I get as return. I lost all my friends, my wife and even the trust of my sons. I don't want to live anymore." Dr. K said, but Jangmi just got angrier by the minute.

"You are faking it aren't you? How can a criminal say these things!?" Jangmi yelled but Dr. K shook his head.

"I thought that after I found the hidden rose I could turn everyone back alive again, but I was wrong. A legend is a legend. I don't deserve to live." Dr. K said, but then Jangmi put her gun down.

"It's too late. Our revenge has started. Let you die now will not be enought. First we will let you lose everything and let your past revealed to the world one by one. Then we will kill your sons and as last you." Jangmi said and was about to walk away, but Dr. K took her by her arm.

"Jangmi. Don't go further than here. You will regret it like I am now." Dr. K said, but Jangmi pushed him away.

"You are just saying it for yourself. I'm not that stupid." Jangmi said and left.

 

(back to reality)

"Even thought I don't know who killed him, but the only thing I know was that my revenge started. And if you started then you have to continued until the end." Jangmi said and L took a deep breath trying to control his emotions.

"Nobody killed him. He commit suidence." L said and Jangmi became silence for a moment.

"How did you know?" Jangmi asked

"Did you forgot what I did as first when I came back to Seoul? I already finished the case after funeral of my dad." L answered and Jangmi thought for a moment before she smiled a bit evily

"I knew he was scared to face everything." Jangmi said, but L shook his head.

"To be honest. I have found the hidden room in our house that you tried to find the hole time." L said and Jangmi looked suprised up.

"How did you...?" Jangmi asked

"No matter how smart you are. You are still living in my house." L said and Jangmi gave him a small smile.

"Then you must found the hidden rose." Jangmi said, but L shook his head.

"Just like what my dad told you. The hidden rose was just a legend. The only thing in the room was the real diary of my dad. The diary that my dad left for us. Everything was standing in there. All the details what he did. Who he killed and even what kind of plans he had to get the hidden rose. There was even an medicine for the poison that killed your dad." L said and Jangmi widened her eyes and put her gun fast down.

"What did you say!? Your dad had the medicine the hole time, but he let my dad suffer a hole year!" Jangmi yelled and L put down his gun too.

"You get the half right. It's true that there was a medicine for the poison, but there was only a 50% chance that you can get cured. The poison was meant for to kill someone in 3 days, but your dad lived for a hole year. That means that he had the medicine, but he just didn't get cured." L answered and Jangmi thought for a moment, but then she aimed her gun fast to L again and L did the same.

"You are lying." Jangmi said but L shook his head.

"In my dad's diary was standing that they both came into a weird hidden cave where the hidden rose supposed to be hidden. The rose of wishes. The rose that can make all your wishes come true, but after they came there they couldn't find anything. Just at the moment they wanted they fell into a trap. There came a weird powder down on them, but your dad saved my dad. That's how your dad got poisoned. My dad tried everything as he could to find the medicine and gave it to your dad. After he found out that it failed my dad used almost all his money to create a new medicine and he succeed. But only half. The medicine let your dad live longer, but it didn't c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter