The secret behind the Diary

Detective L and the Secret Behind the Diary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Falcon? Shin what do you mean?" L asked confused

Shin was silence for a moment and opened his eyes.

"I don't know much about it, but I heard there was a legend in their school. I heard that they formed a detective group called Falcon to investigate it. Of course with the help of one of their teachers. And that person was Lee Seunggi. You can also see 5 girls in front of them right? They are called the diamonds. Seo Minji, Park Minyoung, Lee Seulna, Lee Gain and Jung Eunhye." Shin said pointing at the picture.

"Mom... She's..." L said

"Beautiful." J finished L sentence.

"This is everything I know. And I think also the last thing I can say." Shin said and the 2 looked at him.

"Can I ask why?" J asked and Shin sighed.

"Let's say that something tells me, that if I continued to help you 2, that I will bring Sooji in danger. And besides this game was meant for you 2 and not for me." Shin said and they both nodded understanding

L took the picture of the table and looked at the Falcon members.

"Was this how you knew about the falcon members?" L asked and Shin nodded

J took the picture out of L's hand and looked at the girls.

“If the members of Falcon was created by the original members, Are the girls in picture maybe the members of the other group?” J asked and L nodded

“There is a big chance that what you said was right. And maybe are they called the diarmonds too.” L said while thinking.

“I ask Yoona for all the information about the workers here. Maybe there are here spies hidden in this company without us knowing.” J said and L nodded

“I will call the police station where Seungri works. Maybe there are more there as well. L said and they both run the office out with Shin left inside.”

Shin smiled a bit sad and sighed.

They apparently don't me anymore. I really want to protect you. But I think I used the wrong way. I'm sorry. I can't help you anymore. Bae Jangmi

 

(2 days later)

L put the dossier on the table between Minho and him and Minho took it to look.

"Seo Joohyun, Jung Krystal, Jung Jessica, Park Jiyeon. These 4 of the 5 members of the diamonds right?" L asked and Minho nodded smiled a bit.

"That's impressive. You know that there are an other group that called the diamonds and you know that there are 5 members." Minho said and put the dossier on the table again.

"The 4 got arrested today by the police. The only peoples who are missing are Lee Taemin, Kim Bum sunbae and the boss." L said while taking the dossier back.

"I see that you know about it a lot. Which number are you at this moment?" Minho asked

"15." L answered and Minho began to think.

"That means that you got your last number." Minho said and L nodded.

"Kim Bum Sunbae told me that too. But I don't know what I have to do with this number. I mean we know all members of Falcon already." L said and Minho smiled a bit.

"But do you know about why Falcon started?" Minho asked and L began to think.

"I heard it's about a legend." L said and Minho nodded smiling.

“That's what your number is about.” Minho said and he nodded.

“I still remember that time when you told me that are different positions in the group. Can you now tell me more about it?” L asked and Minho thought for a moment.

“Kim Bum Hyung, Seungri Hyung, Mir Hyung and Jiyeon are the thinkers. Seo Joohyun and the last member of the diamonds are the makers. Taemin, the Jung sisters and I are from the lowest rank.” Minho said and L began to think for a moment.

He took his bag and took an other dossier out and put it on the table.

“This dossier is something I got from the Jung sisters. Can I ask you if this dossier is real or not?” L asked and Minho looked at the dossier for a moment.

”I don't think I can see if it's real or not. The Jung sisters are good at finding information, but they are at the same time a genius with faking things. If this dossier has something related with our Falcon than I can tell you that everything in this dossier is fake. But if there is nothing related with us, then they don't have a reason to fake it.“ Minho answered and L thought for a moment before he began to nod.

”I understand why Kim Bum sunbae, agent Seungri and Park cheolyong are the thinkers, but why Intern Jiyeon?“ L asked and Minho smirked

”Jiyeon maybe looks normal on the outside, but she's the smartest of all the thinkers. I think she solved a lot of cases in the company, but only stayed silence because she was too lazy to talk. Peoples whos not familiar with her thinks that she looks cold on the outside, but shy on the inside. But in reality it's exactly the opposite.“ Minho explained

”Never thought that she was this kind of person.“ L said softly and Minho smiled.

”Peoples are not always the same like they are on the outside. Don't forget that.“ Minho said

”But wait. Seo Joohyun is a maker? What can she do?“ L asked and Minho smiled again.

”Faking video's and photoshop.“ Minho answered

”So that security camera by the case of Lee Taemin is made by herself.“ L said and Minho shrug his shoulders.

”I know enoug

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter