Bae Sooji and Bae Jangmi

Detective L and the Secret Behind the Diary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"We leave you guys alone." L said and they left Yoona's hospital room.

Shin closed the room and they started to walk.

"What do you think what 19 will mean?" Shin asked and L sighed

"To be honest, I have no idea. 19 can mean everything." L said and Shin nodded

"That's true, but now we know that all these numbers are related to your dad. So maybe we can find something in your dad's diary."  Shin said and L nodded.

"But you know more about Falcon than me. Are there something you haven't told me?" L asked and Shin stopped walking.

He looked next him and began to sit on a chair. L looked at him and he gave him a sigh to sit next him. L sighed and began to sit next him.

"At this moment you know that all 5 members of Falcon are boys and that they are all related with your dad's cases right?" Shin asked and L nodded.

"Choi Minho, Lee Taemin and Park Cheolyong are the 3 that revealed already. They all wanted to take revenge for their dads. Choi siwon, Lee Junki and Park Hyunseung. Actually I was thinking. If the case of Choi Minho and Park Cheolyong was related. Maybe all 5 members are related with each other." L said and Shin nodded.

"I was thinking about that too, especially when I found out that the case of Taemin were related too." Shin said and L looked at him.

"Really?" L asked surprised and Shin nodded

"I found out in the old yearbook of your dad that they were classmates. So I asked around and found out that they were actually friends. And after some investigation I found out that the only reason why he brake in in your dad's detective company was because of a bet between him and your dad. But I think Lee Junki saw your dad walking when he was about to brake in your dad's office." Shin said

So you mean my dad activated the security alarm on purpose? L asked and Shin nodded

"I'm sorry. I know this case is difficult for you." Shin said and L shook his head.

"I've already promised myself that I will finish this case. I can't put too much emotions in a case, or else it will end like the case of my brother." L said and Shin looked at L.

"Long story." L said and Shin nodded

"When I was investigating your dad's past I found 5 cases who were related or may were related to your dad. And 3 of them were from Lee Junki, Choi Siwon and Park Hyunseung." Shin said and L looked fast at Shin.

"So, you mean... you have found all members?" L asked surprised but Shin shook his head.

"One person called Bae Jungmin and the other Kim Jongsuk. I don't need to explain these 2 to you right?" Shin asked and L nodded

"Bae Jungmin was one of my dad's best friend. Just like Park Hyunseung. But he past away 1 year ago. To be honest, I have only saw him once. He has one daughter so, his daughter can't be a member of Falcon. And Kim Jongsuk was a close sunbae of my dad. My dad said once that he helped him a lot when he started the detective company. He's also the dad of Kim Bum sunbae..." L said but then he realised what he said.

"Bae Jungmin death happened really weird. Nobody know exactly how he died. Some peoples say because of a heart attack and others say it was an car accident. I'm actually still investigating him. The other person Kim Jongsuk is like you said a close sunbae of your dad. But he past away not long after he helped your dad with the money to start the detective company." Shin said

"You think that Kim Bum is a member of Falcon too? That's ridiculous. Why would he investigate the case of Falcon. when he's a member of itself." L said and Shin sighed

"That's why I told you that I haven't found the rest of the members." Shin said and L nodded a bit.

"Well I will try to investigate more about peoples who are related with your dad." Shin said and L stood up too.

"I will try to search for more information in my dad's diary." L said and Shin nodded

"But... one more thing." L said and Shin nodded as respond.

"Why do you know so much about Falcon than me? I mean I'm Dr. K's son. Are you hiding something for me?" L asked and Shin became silent

"Mr. L!" L heard a girl yelling his name and they looked at the direction of the voice.

He then saw that it was Jessica from team 5, so he gave her a sign to come closer.

"I will go to the toilet." Shin said and walked away.

"Mr. L. Long time no see." Jessica said bowing.

"It really is. Have you everything?" L asked and Jessica nodded.

She took a dossier out her bag and gave it to L.

"But... Where is Krystal?" L asked when he realised that she was alone.

"She was thirsty so she's getting some coke for us." Jessica answered and L nodded.

He then opened the dossier and saw girl who he recognise imediately.

"This girl... is Suzy? I mean the real Suzy?" L asked a bit shocked and Jessica nodded.

"This was a picture taken 3 years ago. I was surprised too. How Mr. L knew her english name." Jessica answered

"Go on." L said and Jessica nodded.

"Her name is Bae Sooji. 17 years old She has a brother who's name is Shin and a grandma. Her mother past away when she was 3 and got adopted by a woman. Sadly we only have a picture of the Sooji and his brother." Jessica said when she pointed at a picture.

Then L rea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter