Han Hyojoo

Detective L and the Secret Behind the Diary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Shin looked outside of the window of the hospital room. He smiled when he saw Suzy smiling at the moment when they were about to step in the car. At that moment his phone began to ring and smiled when he saw the name on his phone.

"Yoboseyo?" Shin said happy

"Ya! Why haven't you call me these days? Don't you know how worry I am? I'm still angry that you left me behind in the US and now you are playing seek and hide too!?" His girlfriend yelled angry in the phone and Shin began to smile

"Thank you that you are worried about me then." Shin said playfully and saw that L run the hospital in again from the window.

"Ya! You are really...! Ash... I really don't have word for you." His girlfriend said angry

Shin looked around and found Suzy's phone on her bed.

"Ya! Are you listening? Why haven't you come back yet?" his girlfriend asked angry

"I have my reasons." Shin said while taking the phone of Suzy in his hand

"And what should that be?" his girlfriend asked

"I think I have found someone who knows your twin." Shin said and his girlfriend became silence

"Twin? What are you talking about?" His girlfriend asked in the phone.

Shin heard someone running and smiled.

"She was in the same room as mine. How can I get it wrong?" Shin said a little louder to make sure the person behind the door can hear it.

"Shin ah. Are you serious?" Shin's girlfriend asked

"I found her." Shin said

"So you mean... I have a twin?" Shin's girlfriend asked softly

"No, this time I'm 100% sure." Shin said and his girlfriend got confused.

"Ne?" She asked

Shin laughed

"Yes, everything is going as we planned and I have more plans for your adorable same looking twin." Shin said

"Ya! Shin. What are you talking about? Are you making a joke or something?" His girlfriend asked

Shin smiled and turned to L that was still standing behind the door. L was standing there looking confused, but then he realised what just happened.

"Miane, It was a joke." Shin said while laughing and began to hold his phone at the direction of L

"YA!!!! Shin, do you think it's funny!!!!? Wait until you come back. I will kill you immediately for joking about my family and making me more angry then I alreay was!!!!!" Shin's girlfriend yelled and L could hear her voice even when he's far away from it.

He began to walk to Shin and took the phone of him.

"Yoboseyo?" L said smiling and she became silence for a few seconds

"Who's this?" She asked softly

"A friend of your boyfriend here. And the joke was meant for me and not for you." L said and she became silence again.

"Did you heard everything?" She asked a little shamed about her yelling

L began to laugh.

"I think it's not a great idea to talking with you right now when your boyfriend is right beside me. I will give you to him." L said and gave the phone back.

"Mianhae. I have to hung up. I call you later okay?" Shin said and hung up the phone.

Shin looked to L that was staring at the ground thinking about something.

"What are you thinking?" Shin asked

"Ani, it's just that voice.." L said and began to think again.

"I told you that she looks like Suzy. But not from her outside. Only her voice. "Shin said and L began to look at him with disbelieve.

"So that picture..." L said and Shin began to smile.

He took his bag and took out a picture. It was a picture from a woman that's about in the 40.

"Say Hi to my grandma." Shin said and L looked surprised to him.

"Grandma? Is this a joke again?" L asked and Shin laughed

"Maybe I just wanted to see you nervous about your girlfriend. And I know that my Grandma looks young, but she's not my real grandma, cause I'm adopted." Shin said and looked to him with a still confused face.

"I don't know either." Shin said while smiling.

He then gave L the phone of Suzy.

"I think this is the reason why you came back." Shin said and L took the phone.

"Thanks." L said and began to think again.

"I'm leaving." L said and walked the hospital room out.

Shin sighed and took his bag again. He put the picture back and took an other picture.

"Bae Jangmi. I did what you've asked me. But I can't do more for you."

 

L looked to the phone of Suzy.

"Where have I see that woman before? Could it be...? No, I'm just thinking too much." L said and walked the hospital out.

 

L knocked on the door of J's office and walked in. He saw J with a worried face for his desk and he walked slowly to him.

"Why are you looking like someone had took away your pants?" L asked playfully to cheer his brother up, because he knew that it have to be something with Yoona.

J sighed and looked to L.

"Yoona... got lost." J said and L looked to him with an confused face.

"Lost? What do you mean?" L asked

J sighed.

"I have search her everywhere, but I couldn't find her. I even waited for her house for the hole night, but she didn't came back." J said and sighed again.

"Don't give up, I'm sure that she's by her family or something." L said but J sighed more.

"Everyone came back this morning with their results of their investigations." J said

"And?" L asked

"Agent Lee Jinki had a diarrhea at that moment. He had a results of his docter with him. Agent top was already back to his office before the spy left.  Agent Sandeul had a videochat with his girlfriend. Detective Heechul didn't even came near by that place and detective Minhyuk didn't even came in the police station." J said and closed his eyes.

"So what? So you are just giving up this everything and just believe what peoples told you." L said

"L ah. I want to believe Yoona too, but everything is leading to Yoona now. I'm a detective too. I can't let my own feelings take over a case like this." J said and sighed

L sighed too.

"I wasn't about to say this, but..."L began and J looked to him.

"What?" J asked

"Kim Bum sunbae called me." L answered and J widened his eyes.

"When?" J asked while standing up.

"After you all left the meeting room."

 

(yesterday)

"Yoboseyo?" L said

"L ah, it's me." Kim bum said softly.

"Sunbae!" L yelled

"Shhhhhhh. Don't talk so loud. Are there peoples around you?" Kim bum asked

"Ani. But sunbae where are you?" L asked

"I'm now investigating Falcon. I already know some information about them, but not enough to call the police and arrest them. I called you to make sure that eveything is alright now." Kim bum said and L sighed relieved.

"Sunbae, do you know who the spy is?" L asked

"Spy?" Kim bum asked

"Ne, there is a spy that stole all the information about Falcon. We are suspecting Yoona... "L said

"It's not Yoona. I'm 100% sure about this." Kim bum cut him off.

"Really?" L asked

"I don't have much time left, but the only thing I can say at this moment is that the members from falcon are all guys."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter