The Famous Case of L Part 2 (The Clues)

Detective L and the Secret Behind the Diary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim sohyun as the little girl

 

"This is it." Seungri said to L when he put a dossier on the table at a cafe.

L took the dossier and start to look in the inside. There where pictures of his living room where his mother murdered and there were pictures from the things that got moved or fell down in the living room and of course some strange things outside the house.

"Didn't Kim Bum sunbae say that there wasn't any clue in the case of mom?" L asked Seungri

"There are clues, but no clues that are usefull." Seungri answered and L looked up.

"What do you mean?" L asked

"There are no DNA's found from the murderer. And even with the suspected objectes. Nobody has yet solved the case. Even Kim bum." Seungri said and L began to look at the pictures again.

"You mean, even if we found the murderer. We still don't have a prove to arrest him?" L asked and Seungri nodded.

"But there was one thing that Kim Bum found yesterday." Seungri said and L looked up.

"What is it?" L asked

"The diary of your dad." Seungri said and L immediately began to search on the picture.

"My dad always put his books in alphabetics order, but his diary was put on the wrong place." L said and Seungri nodded.

"But the thing that was missing in the diary was an old picture of himself. So that bring us back to zero. "Seungri said

L sighed and nodded understanding.

"Thank you for your help. I'm leaving." L said and stood up.

"Wait!" Seungri called him and L turned back to him

"Do you have a place to stay? You can stay at my house if you want?" Seungri asked worried, but L smiled.

"I will call you if I need one. At this moment I already have one." L said and turned

"Wait I bring you." Seungri yelled and walked with him the cafe out.

They walked to Seungri's car and Seungri started to search for his keys.

"Wait I have it in my pocket." Seungri said and L sighed

He looked to the dossier, but then he felt that someone was watching him from behind so he turned as fast as posible. He saw the murderer from his mom run away and L began to chase him.

"Wait! Where are you going!?" Seungri yelled to him and followed him

L ran as fast as posible. He bumped into a few peoples, but he couldn't look back to say sorry, because he can't lose him. He run in a small street and L try his best to still keep by his speed, but he was too fast. L saw him from far away dissapear and he ran as fast as posible the street out, but he was already gone.

"What are you doing?" L heard the voice of that girl and he looked around and saw the little girl with an embrella looking at him.

L ran to her and took her by her arm.

"Have you saw... a boy ran... this way? About this height and..." L said out of breath

"In black clothes. Pretty handsome. And a little bit long hair?" The girl asked and L nodded fast.

"Where did he go?" L asked

"He bumped into me and ran in the taxi that I was about to go in. And can you release my arm. It hurts." The girl said and L imediately let her go.

"I'm sorry it's just..."L said and scratched his head.

"L shi!" L heard Seungri yelling and turned.

Seungri ran in front of them and was out of breath.

"L shi. Why did you ran?" Seungri asked still really tired.

"I saw... him." L said and Seungri widened his eyes.

"You mean the murderer of your mom?" Seungri asked and L nodded

"L? Murderer?" The girl asked confused the 2 began to look at her.

"Ok. Let's say that I'm a detective. he's an agent and we are chasing a murderer at this moment. And that was the guy that bumped into you. But please don't say to anyone okay?" L asked and the girl was silence for a moment.

"L shi." Seungri said worried

"It's okay. We can trust her." L said and Seungri sighed

"How many things do you know about him?" The girl asked

"Nothing. I only recognise him by his face." L said and the girl gave the book that she was holding to L.

"He push me away while I had this book in my arm, so there may be handprints on it." The girl said and the 2 widened his eyes.

Seungri took it fast in a plastic bag out of his bag.

"Thank you very much." L said

"Yes, this will help a lot. I will return it as fast as posible after we comfirmed the fingerprints" Seungri said

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter