Lee Taemin

Detective L and the Secret Behind the Diary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taemin opened the door of the office of J. The room was all dark and he turned the light on. He shocked of the group of peoples in the office. Every suspected person was in the room with J and L.

You finally came. L said and Taemin bowed to them.

He walked to him and showed L the dossiers of Falcon.

"This is the dossier that Agent Seungri gave me." Taemin said and L looked to the dossier.

L took the dossier and smirked. He gave the dosier to J and suddenly Taemin heard that the door behind got closed. He turned and saw that it was 2 of the suspected detectives.

"What is this?" Taemin asked confused to L.

L smirked again and walked to the right side of Taemin. He put one hand on Taemin's shoulder. and turned his head to him

"You are the spy aren't you?" L asked and Taemin widened his eyes a little, but enough for L to see it..

"What do you mean?" Taemin asked innocent.

L's smirk dissapeared and turned Taemin to him. 

"You messed up with the wrong person Lee Taemin. Or should I say, the son of Lee Junki." L said glaring at him.

Taemin became silence for a moment.

"I'm not..."Taemin began.

"Don't deny it." L cut him cold off.

"Okay then. What's the prove?" Taemin said with a cold voice back

L smirked.

"You finally showed your real personality." L said and looked to key.

Detective Key walked to him and gave the dossier to L. L took out the pictures out of the dossier and threw it on the ground. Taemin looked down and saw that it were pictures from the security cameras in the police station when the information got stolen.

"I see a girl. Taemin said after he looked up to L again.

"Ne. I see it too." L said and smirked

"I'm not a girl." Taemin said and L began to laught a little.

"I know." L said

"What do you want to say?" Taemin asked and L looked to detective Kyuhyun.

Detective Jun.K walked to L and gave him the dossier to L. L opened the dossier again and threw the pictures on the ground again.

Taemin looked to the pictures and saw that it was the pictures from the detective company this time.

"I see the same girl." Taemin said

"Really? Are you sure?." L said and they began to glare at each other.

"What do you mean?" Taemin asked a little innocent.

"Did you know that Yoona got in a car accident before she worked here?" L asked and Taemin began to look a little confused

"What are you trying to say?" Taemin asked and L pointed to the picture.

Taemin bowed down and looked carefully to the pictures. Then he widened his eyes and looked to L.

"Yoona have a scar on her hand. I saw a tiny thing on her hand in the detective company, but there was nothing in the pictures of the police station." L said and Taemin began to stand up.

"Yoona stole the information of Falcon from the detective company and told her partner to steal the information from the police station. That means she have a partner." Taemin said but L began to laught.

"The time when the information got stolen. Do you remember what kind of weather it was?" L asked and Taemin began to think.

At that moment a memory came up.

Let's go before it will start raining. Seungri said at the hospital.

Taemin looked up.

"It was raining." Taemin said while looking to L.

"Not only raining, it was a really bad weather that night. Even mr thunder and lightning came." L said while walking to Taemin's right side

Taemin began to look fast at L.

"You mean..."Taemin said

"That's right. Yoona is scared of by that kind of things after her car accident." L said while smiling a little.

"Before it start raining she was on the way to the police station. Detective Kang Minhyuk saw her walking the detective company out after she got a phone call. "L said and walked slowly to J.

J gave the dossier from Taemin to L

"If I'm correct. The person who called her was you. You asked for her to come over the police station to make her as the number 1 suspect. But what you didn't knew was that she was scared of the weather. You was actually planning to make her stay at the police station for a certain time. But you couldn't find her until the last moment of you plan." L said and walked back to Taemin

"How did you know that I stole them? I mean I'm a guy." Taemin said and L began to smirk again.

“Who said that you stole them?” L said and everyone in the room began to look confus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter