Kim Bum

Detective L and the Secret Behind the Diary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Sunbae!!!" L yelled to the man that was standing the other side of the roof

The man slowly turned and Kim Bum's face got revealed.

"Long time no see. My little hoobae." Kim Bum said and smirked

"It's really you... Why? Why did you this?" L asked and Kim Bum smiled a bit.

"What did I do?" Kim Bum asked fake.

"Why did you kill agent Seungri? Are you a falcon member?" L asked and Kim Bum smiled again.

"L ah. You are a detective. So I believe that you aren't that dumb." Kim Bum said and L closed his eyes.

"Then why aren't you running away?" L asked and Kim Bum smiled

He took something out of his pocket and threw it to L. L catched it and looked to what it was.

"The rose card!" L said and looked to Kim Bum.

"Your last number. I have to go now." Kim Bum said and was about to walk away.

"Sunbae!" L yelled and Kim Bum stopped.

He turned back and crossed his arms.

"L ah. Don't call me sunbae. I don't deserve it." Kim Bum said but L shook his head.

"I still don't believe that you are a Falcon member." L said and Kim Bum thought for a moment.

"I don't have time for this, but because of our friendship in the past. I allow you to ask me 3 questions." Kim Bum said and L began to think.

"The answer of your first question why I killed agent Seungri. I didn't. He's still alive. The only reason I shoot on him was to let him give up. As a member of the organisation of the hidden rose. There are rules. Rules like, you can't quit after you start the game. And you have to give up after you lose the game." Kim Bum answered

"The organisation of the hidden rose. Is that the name of the hole organisation?" L asked and Kim Bum smiled again.

"Why are you actually asking questions when you know the answer. If you really want to ask something. Then ask something usefull." Kim Bum said

"How many groups like falcon are there?" L asked and Kim Bum walked closer

"If I tell you that there is only one other group besides Falcon. Would you believe me?" Kim Bum asked and L thought for a moment.

"Sunbae. I really don't want to be enemies with you. I..." L said but Kim Bum gave a stop sign.

"L ah. just like I said. I'm not the sunbae you know anymore. So I don't deserve to be called as an sunbae. Especially when I'm the leader of Falcon." Kim Bum said and L widened his eyes.

"Sunbae... You are the leader?" L asked and Kim Bum sighed.

"Didn't I told you that you have to stop call me sunbae? And didn't you already find out that there was a boss AND a leader?" Kim Bum said while walking around L.

"It was only a posibilty, but I never thought..." L said but couldn't continued.

"I think your last question will be. Why did I became a falcon member right?" Kim Bum asked and L nodded

"Your last number will give you the answer. Have a fun game." Kim Bum said and was about to walk away.

"Sunbae!" L called him and Kim Bum sighed

"L ah. Let this be my last advice as your sunbae. Don't put too much emotions in your cases. Or els you will fail 100%." Kim Bum said and walked away

L closed his eyes, but then he realised something.

Wait. agent Seungri is still alive? L thought and turned about to run back, but then he saw Shin from far away looking at him while carrying Seungri

 

"Ya Kim Kibum! Key! Kibum ah! "J yelled while trying to shake them awake.

Key was the first one who started to move and J immediately started to help up.

"Key. Are you alright? Who did this?" J asked and Key looked to J.

"I don't know?" Key said and saw the other 2 on the ground.

"Hyung!" Key yelled and tried to shake Kibum (2) awake.

J did the same by Kibum (1) and they slowly opened their eyes.

They helped them to sit and they looked around.

"What happened? I remember that I was chasing someone." Kibum (2) said and Key nodded.

"Me too. But someone knock us out." Key said and J looked to Kibum (1).

"Kibum (1) ah, do you remember something?" J asked when he saw that he was thinking.

The other 2 began to look at him too and Kibum (1) sighed.

"Before I got knocked out. I hear a voice apologizing." Kibum said and the other 3 looked at each other.

"Do you know who it was?" J asked and Kibum(1) nodded.

"Hyung! Who was it?" Kibum(2) asked and Kibum(1) looked down.

"Is it maybe... Kim Bum hyung?" Key asked and they all looked at him.

"Did you hear him too?" Kibum(1) asked but Key shook his head.

"I only saw his back, and he looked like Kim Bum Hyung so I started to follow him, but then I got..." Key said and looked down.

"Kim Bum hyung... Did this?" Kibum(2) asked confused.

"It can't be. Kibum(1) ah. Tell me that what key told us is wrong." J said while holding Kibum(1) by his arms.

"I'm sorry. I don't want to believe it too, but..." Kibum(1) said and they all became silence.

 

L was downstairs and saw Mir walking with the police. He looked around and saw that the detectives were all around sitting and looking not well.

"L ah." L heard Shin's voice and turned.

"Shin." L said when he saw that Shin was covered with blood.

"It's from agent Seungri. No. Lee Seunghyun. He got shot in his left shoulder. He just got moved away to the hospital." Shin said and L nodded weak.

"I guess he didn't lied to me." L said and Shin thought for a moment.

"With he. Do you mean that man who you was talking with? Did he shot him?" Shin asked and L nodded.

"I couldn't stop him." L said and tried walk away, but Shin took L by his arm.

"That man. Was that Detective Kim Bum?" Shin asked but L didn't replied him and walked away.

 

"Let's go. "J said to Yoona but she started to look down.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter