The hidden Rose

Detective L and the Secret Behind the Diary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

L moved in the old Kim family house again to live with his brother again. His brother suggested him to live together and letting Suzy to live by Yoona. J thought it was maybe more comfortable for Suzy and he and L could go back like before L ran away from home. L agreed to it.

L closed both the fake and the real diary of Dr. K. He closed his eyes and sighed. He hoped that everything were actually a lie. A dream. He hoped that the moment he will open his eyes again that everything will turn back to the moment he wanted the most. The time when he will see his father working behind his desk. His mother who will make dinner in the kitchen and his brother who will help him with his homework. The happy family that he wanted, but it's the opposite. The memories that he had were actually the lies and the things that he hoped that were lies were the reality. He opened his eyes and looked to both of the diaries.

"Why? Why dad? I really want to ask you why? But I can't..." L said softly, but then he heard someone knocking on the door.

"L ah. Are you inside?" L heard his brother's voice.

"Yes Hyung. Come in." L said and his brother walked in.

"I just got an call from the police that they have began with the search of Bae Jangmi. I told everyone in the company that hasn't work too to help them." J said and L nodded.

"I got it. Does Suzy know about it?" L asked and J nodded

"Yoona told her.  I thought it was better that a girl tell her." J said and L nodded.

"I got it." L said softly and there came an awkward silence.

"I made some food downstairs." J said and L looked up.

"Ne?" L asked

"I thought it may be a long time ago that you had eat home madefood. And it's been a long time ago that we have eaten together, so I thought maybe we can..." J said

"I love to." L answered and they started to smile a bit.

 

"Unnie. What will happen when they will caught by sister?" Suzy asked softly to Yoona.

Yoona just told her about their search for Bae Jangmi and they were sitting on the bed where Suzy was going to sleep.

"I heard from J oppa that the crime what your sister did can let her sentence for between 4 and 6 years in jail." Yoona answered while holding Suzy hands.

"Really?" Suzy asked a bit worried and Yoona nodded.

"J oppa studied law. So he knows the best." Yoona said and Suzy looked down.

"Even thought I've never saw my sister before. I..." Suzy said and bite her underlip to hold in her tears.

"Suzy ah. You are not alone here. You still have your brother Shin. You have L, J oppa and you have still me. You can see my like a real sister if you want to." Yoona said smiling a bit and Suzy looked up.

"You are right. Thank you unnie." Suzy said smiling a bit.

"If we found her. We will try to convince her to give herself over. This way her punishment can get shortened" Yoona said and Suzy nodded

"Thank you unnie." Suzy said smiling and gave her a hug

But the moment she gave her the hug Suzy's smile dissapeared.

Unnie... I'm going to miss you...Really. No matter how you will think about me in the future. In my heart you will always be my kind Unnie. Have a good life unnie.

"I'm hungry. When are we going to eat?" Suzy asked happy when she released Yoona.

Yoona smiled too and shook her head from amusement.

 

"Hyung. Your cooking improved a lot." L said when he finished his plate.

"Ya. My food was always delicious. What do you mean with you improved a lot." J said and they laughed.

"It's been a long time ago since we had so much fun right?" L said and J nodded

"L ah. I missed you." J said and felt a shiver all over his body.

"Hyung, please. Don't say that ever again." L begged and J smiled.

"I'm telling the truth. You never called us and if we called you you will hung up with in a minute. Especially dad." J said and they became silence.

"I miss him. "L said and J smiled a bit.

"It doesn't suit you either." J said

"Ya!" L said angry but then they start to smile again.

"I miss him too." J said and L sighed.

"What will you do after the case has finally ended?" L asked and J began to think.

"I promised Yoona to ask her out." J said and L looked away with disbelieve.

"I mean the company. Not your love life." L said and J smiled.

"I know. I was joking." J said and L smiled too.

"Will you continued?" L asked and J became silence for a moment.

"After all what happened. I don't think I can continued anymore. And you?" J asked and L thought for a moment.

"I don't think I can take care of the company either. After all what happened, I don't even think I can continued as a detective." L said and looked a bit away.

"L ah. Is there something you know that you haven't tell me yet." J said and L looked back.

"No. Why?" L said smiling a bit, but J sighed.

"I know that face. L ah. You know where Jangmi is right?" J asked and L became silence for a moment.

"I don't know..." L said softly while looking away

"You have to be a great actor if you want to be a great detective. Isn't that what Shin told us?" J asked and L looked up to him.

"I think." L said short

"You don't want to catch her right? Is it because she's Suzy's sister?" J asked and L became silence again.

"Kind of." L answered softly and J sighed.

"You know where Jangmi is. Shin know

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter