Ch. 1

Protectors

UUUUGHGGHHH IT GOT DELEATED SORRY HAD TO REWRITE!!!! UUUUUGHHHHHHHHHH

plus i am not good at titles

------------------------

"This is sooooo not fair, why do we have to do this... i mean there are tons of others but he just had to choose us!!!!"

"Calm down Niel, we can get this done fast," Chunji tried to calm the other but it wasn't working.

"He just gets me so mad, he's so freakin irritating. That guy has no emotions, literally his face is expressionless, all he has on is a blunt face."

"Well he may be like that, but he's kind trust me, he's raised me when i was a little kid."

"Oh yea... you grew up with him didnt you. People that were abandoned becomes a protector, well if they find you and they are around 12 years old. But he himself found you when you were..."

"5"

"Yea... so you have been with him the longest,  but still, how can you not get irriatated by that guy. He drives me insane!!"

"It's best not to get him mad trust me!!"

Niel just sighed, "But I cant help it, especially what he wants us to call him.. Shiki-s-sun?"

"Shiki-san."

"Yea that, but we're not japanese we're korean!!"

"Yea but he is, and you do not want to oppse him on that!"

"But he is half our size!!"

"He's still older."

"Whatever, lets just find this thing and kill it... speaking of killing, how many of those...uhh imortal clan peple have you killed. For all this time i've been with you, I haven' seen you kill once."

Chunji hesitated not liking where this is headed, "Uhhh... none actually.."

"Oh......... WHAT!!!???" Chunji flinched at his reactions, "Y-you killed NONE!!?? How are you alive? How did you survive? How are you the highest ranked?" dozens of questions filled through his head while staring at Chunji in shock.

"Well actually, Shiki-san doesn't like me to kill very much."

"Huh.... wow, you are no doubt his favorite." 

"Oh no no no no no.... i am not his favorite trust me. Besides i am low ranked not high."

"But in his personal ranking you are the highest trust ME!!"

Chunji just shook his head and sighed, "Well on the bright side, at least i've killed animals."

"I guess, anyway how long are we gonna walk i mean we've been at this for at leats half an hour."

"Uhh... Niel I think we're lost.."

"What!?? Oh god, we are soo  dead!"

Chunji gulps, "Um.. I think we have bigger problems, look," Chunji points at a certain di.

Niel turns around and his eyes widen, "Chunji we're gonna die," because they just came across a couple of members from the dangerous clan, clan 13.

--------------------------------------

They just stood there frozen, when one of the taller one spot them. He smiled and walked closer to them, "You must Chunji and Niel, Shiki-s-s-s..."

"Shiki-san," Chunji said not realizing that he had just spoken.

"Yea him, he told us we would find you two, my name is CAP and this is L.joe," L.joe just stood there eyeing those two from head to toe giving the an intense glare which gave shivers down thier spine, "Sorry, he's not the friendliest. But any way since we found you guys, you guys can lead us the way to your place." CAP gave another warming smile but Niel looked at Chunji giving him a 'should we run for it' face.

Chunji looked at Niel and knew what Niel was saying but he also knew Shiki well enough knowing that they would wind up getting lost and finding these two clan 13 members, "Uhh.. sure just follow us.." Niel stared at Chunji in shock thinking that he has gone absolutely crazy.

 

It took them awhile before they could find the right way again. Niel was panicking thinking its a horrible idea to bring these two at their home base.

'We're gonna die, we're gonna die, we're gonna die, we're gonna die' were the only words in his mind right know. L.joe rolled his eyes clearly annoyed, "We're not gonna kill you blowfish."

Niel turned red completely missing the part of the insult, 'How did he..'

CAP chuckled while Chunji walked closer to Niel, "Ahem... they could read mind," Chunji whispered to Niel trying to make sure the other two didn't hear. Niel cheeks turned redder, 'How come I didn't know that' Niel thought forgetting what Chunji just told him seconds ago.

"Cuz you're an idiot," L.joe answered. Niel turned around and glared at him.

"L.joe be nice, I'm sorry Niel for his rudeness," CAP apologized giving him a smile. Niel growled and turned away. 

"Um.... sorry to interrupt your conversation but we're here," Chunji said while stopping. They all stopped in front of bunch of trees. 

"We-uhhh we're here? All I see is a bunch of trees?" CAP said looking confused.

"Thats just illusions, only protectors have the power to go through this, anyone else that goes through it will only see more trees and stuff." Chunji explained, while Niel just mumbled some chants and his eyes started glowing for a few seconds.

"How come we never noticed that," CAP asked L.joe.

"Cuz we're stupid," L.joe said while eyeing the place.

"Ok everyone can go through now," Niel stated, while moving his arm forward signaling them to go. When they walked through, they saw a huge piece of land, with a lot of training grounds and a humugous size mansion in the middle. They all stepped inside seeing a huge room with many doors and staircases heading up and downstairs.

Chunji lead them into a crystalized elevator and they started going up. "Where are we going?" Niel asked.

"We're going to Shiki-san's main room," Chunji answered.

"What... no one has ever been there before."

"Well i have."

Niel scoffs, "Well duh... of course you have... what was I thinking..."

When the elevator door opened Chunji led them into a beautifully carved and huge door. He opened it and they walked in, Niel was kinda excited of going in since he never went in before. When they went in the first thing they saw was a guy sitting on the couch, "It's about time, have a seat."

 

---------------------------------------------

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!  I AM REEEEEALLY SORRY IF IT >/////< IT IS MY FIRST TIME WRITING ONE SO PLEASE NO HARSH COMMENTS      -///- UGHHHH  SORRYYYYYYYYY WELL I HOPES YOU LIKED MY FIRST EVER FAILED STORY!!! -|||- AGAIN REALLY SORRY IF IT TT-TT