TOP

The G Dragon Will Always Be Alive

 

 
Choi Seung Hyun
 
       Seung Hyun unlocked his door and messily laid out his shoes. He made his way to the kitchen and to the freezer. He grabbed a clean dish towel  and made himself an ice pack. He laid out on his couch with his legs hanging off the end. He pressed the ice to his cheek bone. Luckily, Kwon had not hit his nose. Kwon Ji Yong was full of surprises. He had expected Ji Yong to hide for longer. Unfortunately, today he had been reminded the hard way to expect the unexpected from Kwon Ji Yong. It was surprising how much strength the little twig had. It was not that TOP had not expected Kwon Ji Yong to show and possibly recognize him it was just that he was about a month early. The punch he had to admit he never would have seen it coming. TOP had actually thought he got away when Ji looked like he didn't recognize him at all or, at least not to the extent that he seemed to recognize Seungri. (The poor guy had been nervous as hell. Top had no idea he had slept with his friends married sister since he didn't ask questions and Seungri didn't ask him either.) But then he received a punch to his cheek and it was obvious Kwon knew. 
        TOP was glad that Kwon recognize him as the guy who slept with his wife and not from before. Ohh yeahh, Kwon and him had a history whether Kwon remembered or not. As they say an elephant never forgets an injury. TOP was like an elephant and he was going to get his revenge. Apparently Kwon was like an elephant too but, TOP was not going to stop until one of them went down. TOP was determined to make Kwon's life as miserable as his had once been.
      TOP took out his phone to call Bae. He had gotten close to Bae to get to Kwon. TOP had started a business and met Bae at one of those fancy parties. Thats when to knew he would finally have his revenge. Time to play good guy TOP thought as he rang Bae. 


Bae: "Hello?"
TOP: " Young Bae?"
Bae: " What the hell was that about TOP?! Why would you sleep with a married woman?"
TOP: " I'm sorry Bae, I know I ruined you night but I swear I did not know she was married."
Bae: ( sigh) " Honestly
TOP I don't know if I should be mad or thank you. "
TOP: " Neither just Forgive me ..please"
Bae: " Fine. Ji looked hella hot punching you anyways."
 
Top didn't dislike Bae he just happened to be on the wrong side. They could have been real friends. To bad top thought as be brought a wine glass to his lips.