Accidentally Bringing him Home

The G Dragon Will Always Be Alive

TOP did not know what he was thinking. Ji had asked him where they were going but TOP had said nothing. Ji had said he liked the peace and TOP needed exactly that. They drove for an hour until they got to that place. TOPs sister refused to leave their old house she seemed attached to their mothers garden. 

     TOPs sister had told him that he was welcomed anytime it was home to both of them. Although TOP had keys he had not seen his sister in a month and it was awkward to just step in. He knocked and after a short while the door opened. His sister dropped the rag she had in hand. At first TOP did not understand why. He did come once in a while to visit so it could not be so surprising to his sister. Then he remembered Ji standing behind him.!
     TOP cleared his throat and spoke," sis this is Kwon Ji Yong , Ji this is my sis, Choi Hye Yoon." Ji and Hye Yoon awkwardly greeted each other.
Hye Yoon stared at Ji curiously. She new TOP had hatred towards them. She had not been expecting this. Right now TOP did not seem to hate Kwon. It was like he her his boyfriend. But that was not it because TOP had not introduced him as his boyfriend, but how could she know he had never brought anyone home.
       , TOP thought. He had just complicated things by bringing Ji here. He fliped one of the few high school Photos he ever took on his way thought the livingroom. He hadn't been thinking it was like he was presenting his boyfriend to his sister. He just hoped that his sister nor Kwon got that impression because that wasn't it. When top heard some where peaceful he thought about his mothers garden. He just needed somewhere he could find peace and drove without realizing where he was going and with who.
 TOPs family may not have been rich but their house was well kept and the garden was large and lead to a small creek. That garden had been TOPs place to think he would walk till he reached the creek and sit there until the sun set and the night would begin. He was once again here but this time he had Kwon right behind him. TOP was walking straight until he reached the creek he sat down and just stared at it. He heard Ji sit besides him. 
     TOP thought and thought while the source of his confusion sat there. He thought of what he should do. He could quit his plan or he could punish Kwon for his decision that lead to his family's downfall. Soon Ji was laying and sleeping. TOP wiped Ji's hair away from his face and watched how the sun hit his face and lit it a nice orange tone. TOP needed to make up his mind fast he already had everything for his revenge he just needed to execute it.
       TOP brought Ji up into his arms and carried Ji into his old room. When he got out of his room his sister was standing there as if asking what was going on.
 
 
 
 
 
 
A/n: gif not mine but to celebrate G- Dragons birth day. I keep checking news blogs tumblr T T im afraid I'll miss something.