The Invitation

The G Dragon Will Always Be Alive

     TOP opened his eyes. He dreamed of the er again. This time however he had came all over himself. First his blonde hair now his collarbones.

 Top went to his bathroom and showered. He had lots of things to do today. Many of which involved Kwon.
 
GDGDBABYBABYGDGDBABYBABY 
 
        Ji  was in his office. Dae sat across his desk while he stared outside  the window into the large city. Ji had been teasing Dae about Eun Mi all morning.  This time Dae had something to tease Ji about. 
 
"What about you and TOP?"Dae asked.
"What do you mean?",Ji turned to him. 
" You Know what I mean, he was practically eating you with his eyes for dinner last night. Not to mention he saved you from awkward questions and comments and you kept blushing."
 
Ji was blushed , " well nothing has happened! "
"We haven't even talked.", Ji said in a lower voice.
"Well dongwook told that before he left he asked what floor you were located.", Dae said. 
" he asked about me?", Ji's eyes lit up.
"Your so obvious Ji." Dae stated.
Ji only pouted at that statement before being interrupted by a knock. 
"come in" Ji said.
     A flower arrangement made its way to Ji's desk. Ji then 
excused the one who delivered them. 
" I guess now we know why he wanted your floor number right Ji," Dae said. 
 Ji opened the letter. 
" what does it say?" Dae asked
" It says he would like to properly apologize and would like to become my friend. And he  invited me to coffee" Ji said with a big smile.
 
Dae was about to reply when his phone rang. He looked at the screen excused himself and steped out.
 
GDGDBABYBABYGDGDBABYBABY 
 
It was Eun Mi. He answered to be met with excitited screams. 
   " So do you think they will want to?" Eun Mi asked. She had just told Dae that she won a paid vacation to the beach for 3  this saturday till monday and the stay was at a very expensive hotel.  She thought of asking the guys to go ( Dae had already said yes because he knew Ji would allow it. )  the plan was that everyone except Eun Mi would do a draw for the last two tickets. Eun Mi had been worried that they wouldn't want to come because of that. Dae however told her that every one would be able to afford it even himself. 
 " just try ok", Dae told her. 
 " Ok but promise you will help me convince Ji  at least so that everyone says no at no tickets will be waisted."she said. 
"Ok" Dae said "call me later."
"bye Eun Mi said. 
Dae hung up and turned to his inbox in the mail-office. He took out a big envelope it said important it was TOPs files and it was about two and a half weeks early. Dae laid it aside right now he had to go talk to Ji.
 
GDGDBABYBABYGDGDBABYBABY 
 
Ji was on the phone with Eun Mi. He had said yes because you just couldn't say no to that girl.  
 He heard a knock and then Dae came in. 
" did she call you already ?",Dae asked.
"Yeah,and I said yes" 
" so... Can I have Monday and Tuesday off?" he asked.
"You know it bro" Ji replied. Just then Ji's cell rang.