Friends Part 2

The G Dragon Will Always Be Alive

 

 


Dong Young Bae
 
      After the ordeal that took place at the conference, Young Bae made his way into his apartment he took of his shoes. He slowly headed towards his room while loosening his tie. He dropped on his bed and let out a loud sigh. Minutes later he found himself laughing. Leave it to G mother in Dragon to give the situation that kind of ending. Yes, Young Bae knew about the cheating wife from Ji himself but, he had not seen this coming. Bae knew Ji since they were both twelve; when he could still smile freely. By age fifteen Ji's smile had faded and the sparkle I his eyes had died. That was the time his parents had started to carve his role as Kwon Corporation heir into his mind. 
    Bae's mind did a quick trip to when Ji and him would dance and rap together. They would sneak out and ding-dong old Lee Jae Suk's house near Bae's own. 
      As time went by Ji kept getting colder. As if programmed not to slip in anyway In front of anyone. But even before that Ji had always looked for justice and if someone betrayed of mistreated him he would look for ways to get even. During their time together in high school Ji was not so popular. Bae found the reasons to be the following. First, they knew and were jealous of Ji's wealth. Second, Ji was of smaller build and an easy target, or so the bullies thought. Third, Ji was smart. Ji was so smart that he never came in first in exams and purposely missed questions because if he didn't he would stand out more to bullies. Bae knew this because Ji told him when he was comparing test results. Ji missed an obvious one while answering all the difficult ones correct. After getting bullied for a while, Ji had had enough. The bully punched him in the stomach. Ji, after a while of suppressing the pain, looked up and smiled. He started walking slowly towards the bully who was backing up, and punched him in the face. After that Ji wasn't physically bullied.
    Bae had been an athlete an had offered Ji his help but, just as Bae expected ,because Ji was a proud individual, he answered with a 'please stay out of it'. 
     At that time Bae had already found out that he himself was gay and was in love with Ji his best friend. For the longest time Bae avoided Ji  until a year had passed. After that, they catched up and started hanging out again. Ji was twenty-two  when Bae finally confessed his ual preference to him ( he still had no guts to confess his love) . Ji had answered with, " Good for you at least you know what you want and still have an opportunity to get it. I on the other hand have to tell you that I am going to get married." Bae's world came crushing down. When Ji told him it was for business he tried convincing him not to. 
      By the time they were twenty-three Ji's dad died but it was to late he was already married and he left his son a business in a very sticky financial situation. Off course Ji brought up the business again while on his last year of college. That is how Ji got the nick name G dragon because he never goes down ( that and it was the English translation of this name). Though  Bae could only be his friend, he still admired and loved him.
        
       Bae rolled over and reached for his i-phone. He called Ji. When he did not answer he could only imagine why. He was most likely receiving a hand full of calls. He set his phone at arms distance and smiled he was now twenty-five maybe this was his chance.