A Mistake

The G Dragon Will Always Be Alive

When TOP revived a call from Dae he could have sworn it was just to curse at him for hurting Ji. But then Ji was put on and he lost all ability to use words. He only gave one word answers. Ji had probably already figured out that TOP's father worked there, That he used to bully him, he was part of some sort of revenge.

His thoughts were interupted by the ringing of his phone. he looked at the caller id to see it was his sister. He wondered why she was calling if he was at her house since his night with Ji. His mother's garden helped him relax. He answered.

"Yah! TOP the photo was all your doing wasn't it. Why do you have to be so stupid and not take my adv......"

" Hold up sis, what photo are you talking about?!" TOP interupted her.

" The photo.. you know from the channel sixteen news... don't play games with me TOP I know you did it.", Hye Yoon replied.

TOP changed the channel to sixteen and what he saw made him sit up.

'!' TOP thought. "Sis I'll call you back alright."

TOP hung up despite the " Don't you dare hang up on me!", Hye Yoon tried to get across the phone. "! !!", TOP yelled. It was him who asked for the photos but he did not order them to be given to the media. TOP realized this was what Ji had been refering to and TOP had just admitted to something he didn't do. TOP had decided that it was best for Ji if he thought TOP was a jerk and moved on without him. He never would have realeased the photo and hurt Ji more than he knew he had already.

TOP thought and thought. He had to tell Ji but he couldn't. he had just confessed to it. after another while TOP tought that may be this was for the best. after this Ji would hate him and move on. TOP fliped through the channels until he came across Ji's face.

The interviewer asked," are you dating this man?"

Ji replied , " No I am not and I will answer no more questions on this subject."

" why not ?", another asked.

TOP saw Ji smirk while he answered, " for the same reason you would not answer if you were asked if you have a small , its personal." That shut most of them up and Ji continued, " I will not give attention to such nonsense that was spead to damage my company. whether this was real or not it should not have any effect on my company.My company provides jobs for thousands of individuals those who realeased this photos did not consider that I was not the only one effected. i was obviously the target of such attack and i hope that these people take into consideration that i am not the only one affected by such nonsense."

That hurt. The way Ji refered to it as nonsense. The way he was making TOP see how truly stupid and selfish his plan would have been.

But most of all it hurt how Ji could just go into buisness mode and deny that him and TOP were.... what was TOP thinking, Ji and him were nothing.