The Morning? After

The G Dragon Will Always Be Alive

Ji woke up he twisted in the sheets. It was two in the morning or night Ji didn't care it was the best day of his life. But TOP was not there. Ji looked to his side and saw the sticky note. He smiled he had thought that TOP was unhappy about what happened.  He let himself fall back on the bed and breathed in the smell of Seung Hyun the others might notice that he slept in TOPs room if he did not get out of there now. He had slept all  the afternoon and was not tired anyways. He got up put on his shirt and pants since he but could not find his boxers. With that he grabed the note turned it around and drew a big heart then he placed it on TOPs pillow.

     Ji went to his hotel room took a shower and started to pack. He put the suitcase he bought and filled it with all the new things making sure the bracelet TOP gave him was in a small bow and wrapped with clothes to protect it. He finished packing. They were to leave in the morning and he did not know if he wanted to go back. He wondered if TOP had returned since he didn't know what time he left for a walk. It was already 3 in the morning and TOP could have been out all night. He could have gotten in trouble. 
It was  6 am when Ji finally came out. Ji didn't want to seem like an obsessed person but he had to make sure that TOP was fine. He was about to knock when he decided not to he went to his room and got his belongings. If top wanted to see him he would come. 
      It was time to go meet up at the lobby when he got there he saw everyone including TOP who looked at him smiling. One smile and Ji felt his worries disappear.
 
GDGDBABYBABYGDGDBABYBABY 
 
When they finally arrived back . TOP took Ji's hand and led him to a taxi.  
"I left my car at Bae's since we carpooled to the airport. I thought I could give you a ride home." TOP said. 
 
Ji simply nodded and leaned his head on TOPs shoulder but something was different, TOP had stiffened at his act.  He got of of TOP and instead stayed silent. 
      Maybe he had been only a one night stand for TOP when they arrived at Bae's, TOP got into his car and they drove off. 
  " Are you ready to go home?", TOP asked. 
   " not really, liked the vacation it was very peaceful.", Ji answered. 
 There was scilence untill Ji noticed they were close to his apartment. 
   " where are we going? You just passed my house?" Ji asked