Cafe

The G Dragon Will Always Be Alive

Dae had already left his office. It was  an unknown caller. Ji answered, "hello?"

"Hi" a deep voice answered.
"TOP !? .... " how did you get this number?"Ji asked.
 " Um ... Sorry I understand that you don't want to hear me I won't call again."
"NO!"Ji yelled into the phone. When he realized what he did he cleared his throat in embarrassment and continued, " I mean no it's fine I was just taken by surprise."
There was an awkward silence "sorry... Um... I got your cell number from Seungri. I was just wondering if you got my letter I'm sorry if the flowers were weird.
 " yeah I got it. The flowers were a little weird since I'm a man. But thanks I love flowers." Ji said.
" I'm glad you liked them " top replied. "about coffee will you be there."
"Yeah ,  I think we should clear things up since we are in the same circle of friends",Ji replied.
"Good see you then."top said "Bye I have to go now."
"Bye ", Ji replied and hung up.
 
Ji placed his hand over his heart which was beating rapidly. He had two hours before meeting TOP at Coco cafe.
 
GDGDBABYBABYGDGDBABYBABY 
 
Ji got his blazer from the stand and walked out of his office. He was going to meet TOP. After everything Ji decided that maybe TOP and him could be friends. 
    When he got there top was sitting at a table in the back. Ji walked over there and bowed and gave formal greeting. TOP also got up and bowed. Ji sat down and kept his eyes on his hands
 
It was a while before TOP spoke , "Ji, can call you Ji ?
( Ji went red and nodded ) about your wife I want to apologize . I didn't know she was married at the time.  Will you forgive me?"
     " um...., Ji scratched the back of this head And said yes I forgive you TOP. "
   TOP continued , " and about the kiss. I'm sorr....."
  TOP was interrupted by a really red Ji . "That s ok it's all in the past"
 
 TOP then ," well Ji can we be friends and shake hands?"
Ji simply nodded and stood up followed by top. They pulled away when they noticed they shook hands a little too long. 
 "Sorry it was just that Seungri warned me that you punched him when he apologized and he went as far as wishing me luck."
Ji was now completely embarrassed. He could only think of an honest reply, " well I already punched you for sleeping with my wife."
 TOP let out a small chuckle, " what about for kissing you."
 
Ji  flushed red even more if that was possible, " I think we both were not expecting that to happen." , Ji said as he once again admired tops dimples. 
 
GDGDBABYBABYGDGDBABYBABY 
 
" I think it's my turn to apologize Ji said."
"for what," TOP asked .
" for keeping you up that night "
 
TOP's mind immediately flashed back to the nights he woke up in the middle of the night because of Kwon. But he almost as fast registered that he meant the night he found him at the liquor store. If only Ji knew.
  TOP responded, " please don't apologize it was partly my fault to."
 " um ...sorry top but I have go. I need to pick up My dog Gaho.", Ji said after he checked the time. they once again shook hands. 
       TOP sat back down and watched how Ji's hips swayed as he walked out of the cafe. Today he had gone well. He expected the always surprising Ji to punch him and he didn't. Maybe the key to winning this was to expect the unexpected. Ji however was still surprising. What kind of person apologizes for keeping you up but not for punching you. TOP finished his black coffee and left.