Has Been Kicked

The G Dragon Will Always Be Alive

       When they walked into the club they were greeted by Dae Sung. Bae leaned into his ear and whispered that  he though  Ji would be most comfortable with Dae's company.  Ji only smiled at how well Bae knew him. Dae grabbed Bae  and Ji and led them to their table. Ji had decided to have fun earlier but this Club was just wild. Boys on girls and everything. Bae sat next to Ji after greeting a few people 

 
       Ji whispered into his ear. " Sorry, you would enjoy your time better if you were at gay club." Ji felt guilty maybe he had interrupted Bae's regular outings.
     All this went away as Bae said,"What are you saying Ji ? Don't worry, look ( Bae pointed at a gay couple making out). This club accepts everyone. besides" ,he continued" if you look at the bar there is a guy checking me out and at my left there is a guy who is looking at you." 
       Ji's eyes widened in surprise there was someone looking at him. Bae chuckled at his reaction . " so what do you say Ji want to dance?"
 
" Sure", Ji's answer was short.
      Bae led him to the dance floor. And they danced away. Bae was tense he could tell by the way he tried to give Ji his personal space. On their way back Ji felt the need to reinforce their relationship. Ji back hugged Bae and whispered in his ear, " Thanks for being such a good friend."
 
GDGDBABYBABYGDGDBABYBABY
 
        When they got back to their table Dae Sung was with some new people ( new to Ji ). Dae Sung was about to introduce him as his boss but, Ji cut him off and told them to call him Ji, that Dae was being to formal. Of course, because Ji 's cold appearance, the situation turned awkward. The others were introduced to Ji too. One was ,PSY, a 37 year old who was known to party.  The last two who seemed oddly familiar to Ji were Seungri and a handsome man called TOP.  When they left for a while Ji asked Dae for real names. After asking why Dae answer,  "The taller one is Choi Seung Hyun, the other one is Lee Seung Hyun." Ji thought about it for a while until they came back with Bae. After that he listen to the small talk at the table looking at his glass and only listening to their voices. 
       He broke his silence and asked Seungri and TOP if he had meet them before. They both answered with no but Seungri Gave a nervous laugh. Through the tables he was
Able to find out more about their personalities. Seungri was a player and had a lot of confidence. He could deal with Seungri because he was funny and interesting. TOP on the other hand was quiet would only
Laugh and added a joke here and there . TOP was a mystery. 
 
GDGDBABYBABYGDGDBABYBABY 
 
Ji Yong was leaving with Bae when it hit him. He stopped Bae and turned back into the club he he walked directly towards Seungri. He was nervous Ji could tell by the small smile he sent him. Ji walked straight up to Seungri who was standing next to a very calm TOP. Ji pulled Seungri to the side.
       BAM! He landed a very good punch to TOPs face. He would have kept going if Bae was not holding him back. TOP's voice and face TOP was the one who slept with his wife. TOP was giving him a shocked and questioning look.
 " You slept with my wife..(pant )...scratch that she's my ing ex now.  (pant)That however does not change the fact you slept with her while we were married!" Ji yelled. 
Bae whispered Ji lets go.  
       Ji complied but before he got far he turned around and said, " Seungri I know you are my wife's brother. She cheated on me, not you so lighten up."
 
That night Ji had not kicked but he had landed a very good punch on a very deserving face.