Everything Will Be All Right

The G Dragon Will Always Be Alive

 

 
 

      It had been 2 weeks since Dae found him crying.... On a homeless guy. He had kept his blonde hair because he liked it. Two days after the incident he had an interview about his plans for his business. The interviewer had been caught of guard by his hair. She let out her laughter. Ji then asked her in a very serious way, " Is something funny?" She then embarrassed by her own behavior answered no. Ji liked how the hair could change people's  attitude toward him but he wanted them to know he was still strong as a business man.  

     Ji was actually very happy right now. Maybe that's what he needed to let it all out. Ji found himself smiling at and greeting his employees more often. 
      Ji had not seen Bae in a while. Bae had texted him but their text conversations were all short because it was awkward. Bae had called Ji and asked to meet up at a cafe at noon.
 
GDGDBABYBABYGDGDBABYBABY 
 
Ji arrived at the cafe and looked around he saw Bae sitting with Seungri (which Ji had not heard or seen since being punched.)
         Ji sat across from them and asked, " ssup Bae?"
    "hey Ji " Bae said as he nudged Seungri who said hi in a very low voice. 
    "Ji Seungri wants to tell you something." Bae continued.
    " Ji I'm sorry I punched you.", Seungri stated.
      Ji responded, " don't worry about it. I meant to provoke you  anyways. Is that why you have been avoiding me?"
      " What do you mean you meant it and yes that's why I avoided you. You know, it's really hard to mean my apology when you act like a jerk." 
       "I didn't mean anything ", Ji said," isn't provoking always on purpose any ways. You can't accidentally provoke someone. (Bae looked at Ji knowingly) As for you apology, Keep it for later, as I said this time it wasn't your fault so quit avoiding me."
    Seungri  Didn't know how to respond so he didn't.  Bae cleared his throat and said, " there is something else I want to say. Me and Seungri are dating."
      "finally!" Ji yelled catching the whole cafe of guard, "Seungri  if you hurt Bae I swear I'll hunt you down and cut your balls off."
       "  Your my best friends boy lets shake hands Ji stated as he got up. Seungri also got up and extended his hand . Ji grabbed it an suddenly pulled  Seungri towards his fist. He landed a good punch to Seungri's stomach.
    " what the Ji what was that?", a coughing Seungri asked as an amused Bae stared. 
     " That was for being my ex's brother."
    " I thought you said I was ok."
    " sorry Seungri new relationship new rules. Back then you weren't dating my friend. Your a player like your sister, if she could play ."
       "Here let me help you up", Ji said. Seungri extended his hand only to receive another blow. 
     " Before you ask that was a preview of what will happen if you hurt Bae." 
      Ji extended his hand again but Seungri decided to not take another chance and asked Bae to help him up. 
     Once Seungri caught his breath he said," let me guess that last one would have been for punching you."
   " No" , Ji said," I already told you that was not your fault. I was not going to hit you that last time."
 There was a comfortable silence broken by Ji, "The only thing is, if we go out as a group I'll be the third wheel and Dae the forth." 
    Bae and Seungri burst out laughing.
 
GDGDBABYBABYGDGDBABYBABY 
 
Ji headed towards his office when Dae called out to him. Ji turned and asked what was up.
 
"Well, Dae said, "an old schoolmate of mine moved into town and doesn't know anyone so I was thinking of hosting a get together what do you think? would you come?"
     "That's great Dae and of course I will come. Who else is coming?"
    " Well Bae, Seungri, PSY, Dongwook from the fifth floor, and ....um.... TOP" Dae was concerned about Ji's reaction to TOPs presence. 
      "Why TOP", Ji pouted.
   " Come on Ji  don't be like that. He went around town looking for you the day you disappeared. In fact he was the one who found you." 
      "He What! ?", Ji screamed. 
   Great,he just had to let it slip.,Dae thought.
     " so he actually saw me hug a homeless guy and cry after he kissed me", Ji asked as he flushed tomato red.
     "Come on Ji try to get to know him. He isnt so bad."
 
(silence) 
 
  "Fine" Ji said as he crossed his arms.