Aftermath

The G Dragon Will Always Be Alive

 

        Ji Yong had not shaved his face in days, he officially had a beard (more like a fuzz than anything). Ji now understood why they say divorces are hard and make everyone es. His wife and the in laws they were es but, Ji liked to think of then as the ultimate s. Yes, what Ji did was a little over the top but, she honestly deserved it. It took three and a half months to settle everything out.  In the end everything was ruled in his favor although, they tried to use what he did against him.

       All he had to say was that he set up a security camera for safety reasons in his house (since his wife and the stranger had had in his house). His wife tried to argue that it was their house but, he simply stated that everything was bought under his name, with his money and that he didn't tell what he was going do because it would have been black mail. When they tried to accuse him of slander he simply stated that everything that was said and seen was true. Needless to say, it was a very long trial especially when his wife tried to take Gaho away. There was no way in hell he would let that happen. Instead he said she could have the house. When asked why he answered, " That house holds no sentimental value to me and is full of awful memories, after all she ed another man in that house." that statement alone was able to win the judge over ( the judge was a fellow male after all ). Ji  didn't like to be cocky but he could  move a crowd( he was not a business man for nothing) . 
 
       So Ji kept Gaho and she got the ing house and nothing else but shame. Gaho kept him going. He lived for him. Before Gaho Ji saw himself as a cat person. Then one day he found baby Gaho starving by the sidewalk he brought him home and fed him. In one day this pup had changed his mind and won over his heart. He was not a dog or cat person, He was a Gaho person. 
 
        Ji moved into a very nice apartment with a beautiful view of Seoul. He also went shopping for more clothes and food. Even though Ji had plenty of clothes in the Kwon mansion there was no way he was going back to that hell hole. He had everything important with in a safe in his office. As for his pictures and other sentimental things he had already sent Dae for them long ago.
 
     Even after everything Ji did not know in what direction to take his life. He had been over working himself in order not to over think his life. Scratch that he came to the conclusion he had no life. He himself saw how cold and dead he was towards the outside world. He went a week early to work and had been working non-stop ever since. Despite what everyone thought Ji was not a cold person ( ok he admits he is) but right now he was confused and in need of someone.  That's it Ji decided that he was going to let lose and have fun for once.   
 
 
 
A/N: sorry that's it for right now :) please correct my mistakes and give your opinion