Restless Night

The G Dragon Will Always Be Alive

 

Ji was going for a night walk. Bae and Seungri  were really loud. It did not help that TOP was across from his room. He walked out into the hall only to be meet with a smiling TOP.  
" could you not sleep with the noise too?", TOP asked.
" no , Bae and Seungri are pretty loud.", Ji said.
Yeah I heard them to but these guys too", TOP pointed to Dae's room
Ji's eyes widened. Then he laughed, " good for them I just wish we could sleep. I'm going for a walk want to come?" Ji asked.   
 
GDGDBABYBABYGDGDBABYBABY 
 
This was it TOP decided if he could not sleep because of his friends then Ji propably couldn't either. He grabed his phone called his helper and hung up. He walked into the hall if Ji did not come out soon top would knock on his door and ask for a walk. Luck was on his side Ji walked out of this room. After a brief conversation Ji offered a walk. Just like TOP knew he would.
 On their walk they stopped and sat on a bench near a tree. This was it Ji was looking at him. TOP leaned in and kissed Ji. The kiss was long and sweet with TOPs hand holding Ji's awkward one. They stoped and pulled away when they ran out of air. 
   "Sorry it's just that I like you Ji "TOP said. I think we should go before I do something else that is stupid."
 Ji simply nodded. Ji also failed to see the
Camera flash.
 
GDGDBABYBABYGDGDBABYBABY 
 
Ji couldn't sleep. He had just has the best kiss ever with the man he was sure he loved. He finally fell asleep.
 
GDGDBABYBABYGDGDBABYBABY 
 
 
The second  and final real day of the trip they played volley ball of-course Eun Mi sat out and cheered ( she was not fond of sports or Getting accidentally hit in the face.) Everyone was playing. Bae  was leader of Seungri. Dae was leader of TOP and Ji.
 Dae whined," not fair, I got two disadvantages on my team. " it turned out he was the black hole in the team. They were half way into the game and TOP  started to get distracted by the sweat going down Ji's smooth back. Ji saw him looking at him and smiled. 
     "TOP wat....." TOP didn't hear the rest because The ball slammed into his face. Luckily it missed his nose but he was going to have a purple cheek.  Ji insisted that to needed to lay down so he helped TOP to his hotel room. Ji told the others to have fun. As they walked and Talked TOP found himself Sincerly enjoying Ji's company. He realized that even before he enjoyed their text conversations or for example the walk last night. TOP was screwed. When he got to his room Ji helped him to door. Ji had puppy eyes on and he still had sweat all over. After the kiss Ji  probably expects more. it TOP admitted to himself that he wanted to Ji. As Ji turned TOP pulled him into his Room and pinned him on the wall.
 
 Will it be a blackout or the real thing?...........To be continued...........
   
 
 
 
 
A/N: sorry you guys I have school T T just when I have so many ideas for a new story but it seems that one will have to wait.