On The Plane

The G Dragon Will Always Be Alive

Ji had not seen TOP since the dinner (well, his dream). However they had been texting. TOP took the initiative when he texted Ji a:

       /whatchaaa doing :D/
Since then the texts had progressed to:
/. Jiiiiiiiii! <3 /  
(With hearts)
 
      Ji admitted it he liked TOP. His heart beat like a drum when TOP would text him.  He just didn't know if it was ok to.
   Now Ji was preparing for the trip. He still had to organize his clothed in his suit case.  Since the hotel they were going to was pretty far way  they were going to have to take a short flight. He had to pack light enough to be able to take the suitcase on the plane. Ji was exited. It was not like Ji could not afford to go again it was just he was going to see TOP. He went to the parking lort when Dae texted that he had arrived. He was carpooling with dae and Eun Mi. Ji didn't think he was a third wheel, it was pretty obvious he was by the way Eun Mi and Dae looked at each other across the car. It did. Not matter he was happy Dae The Fourth wheel had gotten his pair. when they got to the airport they quickly took care of everything and waited to load the plane. 
    Bae,  Seungri and TOP were already there. Top smiled at Ji . Ji blushed and thought maybe this time he might not feel like a third wheel. Ji decided he was going to try and get TOP to go out with him. He decided to forget the issue that TOP had slept with his wife (ex Ji corrected himself)  and might be straight. Ji was falling for TOP if he had not yet.    
 
GDGDBABYBABYGDGDBABYBABY 
 
When they loaded the plane TOP sat next to Ji. TOP dozed of. 
    'Ji leaned towards TOP and kissed him on the lips TOP reached his hand out and pressed Ji harder into the kiss. TOP pulled Ji on top of him so that Ji was straddling him. Ji pressed his hardon on his own..... "
 
 TOP was shaked awake by Ji . TOP could not belive this he could not be with the man for 4 hours without getting wet dreams. TOP needed to finish this fast. Ji  asked if he was ok. Ji looked down and blushed he realized what had happened. Top was embarrassed and worried. Had he said anything in his sleep?
 
GDGDBABYBABYGDGDBABYBABY 
 
Ji sat calmly as he looked at sleeping top he decided to read a book to kill time. He was interupted by TOP saying his name. TOP was sweating and Ji thought he was having a nightmare. When Ji looked down he realized that top had not been having a nightmare but a wet dream. He was originally going to ask why top called his name and if he had a nightmare, but everything was self explanatory now. There was no way he was going to ask that to TOP when he himself  had dreamed about the other. At least now Ji new that the TOP was attracted to him. On this trip Ji was going for it.
  The plane was about to land and he didn't see Bae.