Confusion and Panic

The G Dragon Will Always Be Alive

    Seung Hyun had been avoided going to the same club as Bae and Kwon Ji Yong. He would call Bae and he would let him know where Ji Yong and him were going. All this to play the good friend who wanted no trouble. Once again TOP found himself calling Bae.  Bae told him that be had not recived a call from Ji to go out.  From the beginning Bae had agreed with TOP that it was best to avoid Ji and would call him to tell him Ji was going out. Today he had not received a call so he decided to confirm that Kwon was not going out. 

     Today he was meeting with a special someone. 
 
GDGDBABYBABYGDGDBABYBABY 
     
        TOP checked his rolex. It was time but the person hadn't shown. He was getting impatient. Suddenly his eye got caught on hair that lit up with the club light's colors and a figure that moved to the beat of the music with a sensual touch. TOP headed there and started to grind into the figure.  TOP pulled the colorfully lit hair back to lay a kiss on the individual....... it was to late to stop TOP had already forced his way into that mouth when be noticed It was a wide eyed and surprised Kwon Ji Yong.
 
GDGDBABYBABYGDGDBABYBABY 
 
An hour ago Ji called Bae and told him he was at the club and asked him to come join him. Bae had sounded unusually worried and Ji wondered why.  Ji  had been dancing with a girl until a male started grinding into him from behind. If he was honest with himself he was enjoying being with the male more so when his head was pulled back he didn't fight it.   ! Ji was caught of Guard it was Choi Seung Hyun. He immediately pulled his head away. Ji stared at him until he heard Bae asking him what the was going on.  Ji couldn't handle this right now. He ran towards the  back exit. 
 
GDGDBABYBABYGDGDBABYBABY 
 
      Ji leaned against the ally wall. going blonde was the biggest mistake of his life. Ji had only wanted to break out of his shell. It seemed to be working. Even though he though the hair would be a way to laugh at himself with people at the club it turned out lots of them found it hot. Going without Bae and Dae seemed like a good idea at the time to because he would be forced to interact.  
      Ji's thoughts were cut by the slam of the door the club door.  
Bae looked furious, " what the was that Ji. " 
"it was nothing" ji responded. 
"What do you mean nothing I saw it all." 
"What the is it to you. Your not my boyfriend Bae!", Ji screamed. 
Bae stood in scilence.
" what? You thought I would not notice the way you look at me. But what is funny is that you are to busy looking at me that you don't notice the real thing when it hits you in the face."
"What!?" Bae asked, "what do you mean I missed the real thing" 
" why don't you tell me Bae! Think!!!" Ji yelled. 'That's it I'm losing my mind' Ji was thinking to himself....... 
 
A/N: to be continued