The Only Things Left

The G Dragon Will Always Be Alive

3 months later 

       TOP had shunned himself away from everyone he had  been to the country side to think. He had been there about four months but now he was back. He had thought a lot about everything and comunicated with no one.He couldn't live without Ji so he came back to try and ask for forgiveness and for him to take him back. He called Dae who told him to meet him at the Kwon Corporation building. 
        TOP walked up to the building with flowers in his hand. He went up to the CEO office and was greeted with Dae's frowning face. Unfortunately he was also greeted with Bae's fist. 
" where have you been hiding Huh?! TOP? " Bae asked. 
Apparently TOP shouldn't have come ten minutes early.
" Do you even know what happened to Ji?!
Dae pulled Bae off TOP and asked Bae to leave for now. Something was wrong Bae was usually calm and TOP had never seen him get violent. What he saw in Bae a while ago was sadness despair anger what had happened. 
  " where's Ji ? this is his office right? ," TOP asked Dae. 
  Dae sighed," Ji is not here and this is not his office anymore ."
   " What?"TOP asked.
    " there's a few things i have to tell you please sit down"
TOP did as told. 
   " I'll start from the begining. Ji quit his position as CEO I am now the CEO. He quit because of the scandal but I think you should know that Ji was not the one who caused your father to be fired. That decision was made by the temporary CEO before Ji because of his fathers death. Ji couldn't do anything to stop them the only thing he could do was become the CEO  Bring up the company and try hiring the employes back. I was the one who called the former employees once the company was out of the financial crisis. When we called your father it was to late. My point is you screwed up with Ji really bad."
TOP was internally panicking," where is he? I have to apologize "
"TOP I'm sorry" , Dae paused with hurt in his eyes "you can't apologize now."
TOP was didn't fully grasp the meaning of that.......
 
GDGDBABYBABYGDGDBABYBABY 
 
Five months later TOP walked along the cementary He payed down the flowers each where they belonged. It has been 5 Months and TOP couldn't get over Kwon Ji Yong. TOP pulled out of his pocket what seemed to be a  handkerchief . Upon closer look it was a pair of boxers. TOP smiled they were The boxers Ji couldn't find their first night together. It might seem creepy but it was the last thing he had of Ji.  That and Dae who forgave him.
    Dae had called him not long ago to tell him that he was getting married and would like TOP to come. He had asked To meet up. 
 
GDGDBABYBABYGDGDBABYBABY 
 
TOP
Wondered why Dae asked to meet here at a hotel about an hour from where he lived but he came. He knocked on the door.
 
 
 
A/N: ok I accidentally lied one more update homework ;)
 
oh, and only one or two more chapters left.