Good Morning Sunshine!

The Other Side of Lee Taemin

 

Your Pov

So here I am waking up in none other than Shinee's house.. the only one I've seen so far is Key uhmma now you may ask..

______ why are you dissapointed in that? Well it's because I want to see everyone but just not with Lee Taemin.. I know harsh right?!? Well it's his fault I'm like this towards him. I'm usually a very nice person but with him, supposibiliy I'm the devil. That's what he says.

As I walk in to the restroom to go wash my face and brush my teeth I was yawning and bumped into somone...

Guess who?

"What the...? WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY BATHROOM?!?!!?" he shouted. That really woke me up now. Not only to make it worse but he was shirtless. Abs and all the glory. I had to say he looked good. Oh god ______ what are you thinking. Chill men it's because your sleepy that's why. Yeah that's it ... I hope.

"Uhmm excuse me this is my bathroom as well if you notice my room is over there!" I shouted back standing my ground.

"Well.." he said.

"What's going on here?" Key said. Apparently we made it worse cause it seemed we were so close enough to kiss. Like I would kiss that jerk. Stupid. Hmph.

"YAH!TAEMIN WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO MY LITTLE GIRL!!! STAY AWAY!!!" Key shouted.

This is why I loved Key.

"Gladly." Taemin said as he was going to walk back to his room.

"Uhmma why did you forgot to mention the fact that me and Taemin share bathroom!"

"Hehe sorry ______ I forgot? Uhm anyways breakfast will be ready in 15 minutes so come down in 15 minutes that way it doesn't get cold. Bye!" Key said running off  downstairs to the kitchen.

As I went back to my room I layed down and listened to music. Music was the only thing that calmed me down or made me happy. Music was my get away and in this moment I wanted to get away from that jerk, Taemin.

When fifteen minutes passed up. I began walking down to go to the kitchen only to find my eyes covered.

"Guess who?" he whispered..

"Jonghyuniee Oppa!!!!!" I squealed! 

"I missed you so much!!"

"Aww men how did you know it was me? I wanted to suprise you! I always get caught!" He pouted. "Don't worry Oppa it's okay I always know it's you so I guess that's a good thing right?" I said.

"Yup! Come on let's go eat!!" he said giving me two thumbs up.

"Yup I'm very hungry..Key better have made something good" I heard a familiar voice.

I immediately turned around to find Minho and went over to hug him.

"Minho Oppa I missed you soo much!"  I said.

" I missed you too!!!"

Now that I've met almost everybody where is my one and only brother?

"Key can you please make chicken for breakfast please!", "No Onew for the last time it's unhealthy! You have to watch what you eat your not getting any younger you know." , "Hey but your almost the same age as me", "Yeah but I eat healthy while you eat nothing but chicken", "Don't say that chicken is my love!!" I heard in the kitchen.

"ONEW!!!!!!!!!!" I ran quickly to him falling to the ground.

"Like brother like sister.." Key said while Jonghyun was laughing.

"_________! How's my little sister doing! I missed you so much! When did you get in?!? I was waiting for you last night!"

" I came in last night the only one who was awake was Key!" I explained.

"YAH! What kind of brother are you not waiting for you sister!!" Key said.

"Sorry I ate chicken last night and I guess it got me sleepy" 

"See what I mean by not being healthy.."

"Yeah yeah yeah.."

"Let's dig in I'm starving!" Minho said as Taemin walked into the kitchen.

"What are we having for breakfast?" He asked.

"Ah eggs, pancakes, toast, and juice. Oh and by the way Taemin can you and _______ serve the juice?"

"With her? Knowing her she's going to spill it." Taemin scoffed.

"Hey watch it." Onew said. See this is what brothers are for!!

"Now be nice now Taemin I didn't forget about your banana milk!" Key said.

"Dangit why did I have to love banana milk so much.." Taemin said defeated.

See what I mean? Taking Key's side is better! He knows your weakness and can study people really really well!

So here we are trying to serve the juice. I was trying to get the cups but they were too high. Curse the builders for making high cabinets. So now you know what I have to do? Yup.. Now I have to ask Taemin. FML. "Uhmm Taemin.." I said hoping he wouldn't get an attitude. "What do you want!" he said. I know him too too well. " Can you please get the cups I can't reach them..." I said. "Why can't you get it? Too short?" he answered. "As a matter of fact yes I am! Why do you have to be such a jerk?" I said getting irritated. "Why do you have to be such a brat?" he answered again. I glared at him and said, "Whatever I'll just get Minho!" I said.

I was about to run off when he grabbed my arm. "Yah! What do you want?" I said. "Don't... tell Minho..I'll do it." he said.

Did Mr. Jerk just say he would do something for me? It must be raining outside. Scratch that a hurricane.

"What? Why?

"I just want banana milk." he said grabbing only five cups

Nope I'm all wrong.. this is the same Taemin.

"YAH!" I said punching him.

"Ow what was that for?!?"

"For being mean!!"

I said walking off. "What about your cup?" he said. Now he's really pushing it. "I don't need it! I don't want juice anymore!!" I said turning around slipping on the floor. Atleast I thought.. Something Someone caught me. 

"Why do I here glass breaking?" Key said as the rest of Shinee came in.

Did Taemin really just catch me?

 

A/N: Another chapter up!! Two chapters in a day!!;) and @LynnLee Thanks for the comment and for reading!!!! Also thanks for the subbies! I really appreciate it!! This is what keeps me going!!:D