Road Trip.

The Other Side of Lee Taemin

 

Your POV

What is all this rackus. Oh god. Oh god.Oh god.Oh god.Oh god.Oh god.

Please tell me Exo did not just stay here.

What the? Why is an arm around my waist? Okay I'll let this person slide for once but not if it's Taemin

Please don't be Taemin. Please don't be....

"TAEMIN! WHAT ARE YOU DOING ON MY BED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Please tell me we didn't do anything.

Not that I would mind….

Shut up brain just shutup.

"YAH! WHY IN THE HELL DID YOU PUSH ME OFF THE BED!!!!!!!!!!! I WAS SLEEPING HERE!!!!!!!!!!" Taemin shouted from the floor.

"WELL WHY ARE YOU IN MY ROOM SLEEPING ON MY BED!?!?" I screamed back.

"Exo spent the night since we are going to go camping tonight. You don't remember?"

"No, I fell asleep while watching that scary movie. That still doesn't explain why you are in my bed." I replied back. "Yes it does. Exo is a bunch of twelve guys who have all stayed here. I let Kai take my bed. Some are in the living room and some are in the guest room." he stated. "That still doesn't explain why you would sleep in my room and why you were on my bed when you could've slept on the floor." I began questioning him again. "Look at me. Does it look like I would sleep on the floor?" he said.

"Yes." I muttered. "OW! WHAT WAS THAT FOR?" I shouted as he threw a pillow at me. "You were suppose to say no." Taemin stated. We soon began having a staring contest and then it hit me....

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Flashback

"_______! ________! Let's watch a scary movie!!!!!" Chanyeol and Baekhyun shouted running up to me while I was helping Key finish the dishes.  "Huh? Oh okay! I love scary movies! I just have to finish these real quick." I said. "Here we'll help you." they as said as they started washing the dishes like crazy. "Well I need to remember that next time I want to make someone do something." Key stopped as he let Baekyeol do all the work.

"Ok guys, MOVIE TIME!" Key shouted to get everyone's attention. I swear it was like a hurd of hot guys coming into the living room. I didn't think I would survive when I almost tripped until someone caught me. Yes you probably guess it right.

Taemin. Jerkface.

"Will you atleast not kiss the floor this once." he said.

"Oh, I'm sorry! I can't help it if your jealous of the floor being inlove with me." I answered back.

"Brat."

"Jerk."

................

So here I am sitting next to Tao and Taemin. Again Taemin because of Key. I thought the relationship was going so well Key!!!! Why!! "AH!!!!!!!" Taemin and Tao both screamed. You know you'd think a hot martial arts guy wouldn't be scared of anything. Boy am I wrong. The boy is scared for life. I'm a girl how can this be??

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I find it really funny how you two are screaming and _____ is sitting there like a boss." Jonghyun laughed while everyone soon began laughing along with them. "________ you can be my hero!" Tao said hugging me tightly. "Ah Tao Oppa...can't.....breathe."

"Yah! Tao get away from my girl!" Kai and Luhan shouted. "What are you talking about she's obviously mine." Lay, Baekhyun, Chanyeol also shouted. "Guys guys guys. Chill. You need to wake up because you wouldn't want her. Look at her. I'm obviously prettier than her." Taemin smirked.

"JERK!!"

"BRAT!!"

"NU-UH"

"UH-HUH"

 

"NU-UH"

"UH-HUH"

 

"NU-UH"

"UH-HUH"

"You guys are like a married couple." Kai said earing mine and Taemin's glares. "What ya'll are." he said.

"Uhmm guys can we go back to watching the movie?" D.O. said bringing back everyone into the movie.

"I'm sleeping with _______ tonight. Maybe she'll protect me. I'm scared." I heard Taemin whisper.

_______________________________________________________________

"YOU WERE SCARED WEREN'T YOU!" I shouted. Taemin soon began realizing what I had just said.

"What? NO.... Me Taemin? Scared? You must be out my mind. ______ are you feeling okay?" Taemin denied as he began touching my forehead. "I'm feeling fine. Someone was scared." I teased. "OW!!! REALLY TAEMIN?" I shouted as he hit me with the pillow. Again. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH-OW!!!!!! YAH!! DON'T MESS WITH MY PRETTY FACE!" he shouted as I hitted him back.

Soon enough, we began pillow fighting until I was caught under Taemin. "Ha! I win." he smirked as he was on top of me. The door soon opened revealing Baekhyun. "Hey guys Key told me to....Uhmm..... I'll come back..." Baekhyun said as he slowly began walking out of the door. "No! IT'S NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE!" we both shouted. 

"It's all you fault." I said trying to get out. "Mine? I'm not the one that threw the pillow at me."

"Yeah you threw the pillow at me. Therefore, you gave the first throw." I stated and walked out the door with Taemin following me. "Well it doesn't matter because I won." Taemin stated. "Yes i-" I stopped in my tracks before I could go any further revealing a shirtless Kai. I have to admit the boy has a rockin' body. Oh my. "______? _______? Are you okay?" Kai walked up still shirtless. Kai what are you doing to me? "YAH! Would you put something on?" Taemin said covering my eyes. He always ruins everything!

"What hyung I don't see any problem?" Kai said as I heard Kai walking off. "YAH!" I screamed while I tried to take Taemin's hands off of me. "BREAKFAST IS READY!" I heard Key scream. Oh no twelve guys who are hungry and will come to rush over me. AHHHHH! TAKE COVER! "What are you doing?" Taemin said looking at me strange. "I'm taking cover." I replied. "No need. Most of the guys are downstairs." he said walking down stairs. "Wait then why did you sleep in my....YAH! TAEMIN GET BACK HERE!"

__________________________________________________________________________________________

"So Oppa, when are we leaving and what do we need to pack?" I asked Onew as I just helped finsh the dishes with Key. "Don't worry ______! I packed for you and we're going to leave here in about thirty minutes." he said cheekily smiling at me. "Really? Thanks Oppa!!!!" I said hugging him. Brothers, sometimes you love them, sometimes you can't stand them but, they're still your brothers. "Hello guys? I'm ho- WHAT THE? Why is Exo here?" I heard Minho come in. Minho? Minho? "OMGEE MINHO YOU'RE BACK!!!" I ran up to hug him then stopped in my tracks as Sulli also came in. "Oh hi Sulli shii!" I said with a great cheasy smile. "Hi _____ call me unnie!" she smiled back. Onew and Taemin came by and stopped in their tracks when they saw Minho and Sulli .

"Minho and Sulli, what are you doing here?" Onew said. "I got Key's text. He said we're going camping so I hope you don't mind I brought Sulli just in case they call us in and we can also study our lines." Minho said. "Nope we don't mind at all." Onew said. "Thank God! I'm not the only girl that's going to come!" I said suddenly hug her. I have a feeling  we are going to be the beeeeesssst of friends!

I glanced back at Taemin and saw a hint of jealousy in his eyes. Uh-oh. Wait a minute.... I CAN !

VICTORY IS MINE!

MUAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA!

*30 minutes past

"WE GOING ON A TRIP!"

"WHAT"

"WE GOING ON A TRIP!"

"WHAT"

"WE GOING CAMPING!"

"WHAT"

"WE GOING CAMPING!"

So this is what it's like being with seventeen guys. "Unnie are they always like this?" I said running behind her. "Haha yeah don't worry though they always make the trip a bit more interesting." she said assuring that I can trust her. 

"Okay guys listen up!" Key said getting everybody's attention. "We assigned who's going to sit by who. Luckily we managed to get a bus that can take us!" he said.

So this is how it turned out..

Minho/Sulli

Chanyeol/ Baekhyun

Suho/D.O.

Kai/Lay

Luhan/ Sehun

Jonghyun/Key

Kris/Tao

Xiumin/Chen

Me/Taemin

And yes Key set this up. Oh and Onew is driving....

WE ARE ALL GOING TO DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Okay just so you know I call window" Taemin said as we moved towards the back. "What? Are you stupid? Ladies first." I mehronged him. "Have you looked in the mirror? I'm more of a lady than you are?" he scoffed. "How are you even a man by saying that?" I replied. "It doesn't matter because I'm getting the window seat and that's final." he said.

"Nu-uh I know something that you know that nobody else knows." I smirked. "And what is that?" he asked out of curiosity. "You like Sulli." His eyes soon went to the size of D.O.'s eyes. "No I don't." he said trying to keep a straight face. "Yes you do now let me have the window seat or I'll tell Sulli." I blackmailed him. "You know blackmailing somebody is illegal." he said still arguing.

"HEY SU-" I tried to scream as Taemin covered my mouth preventing me from doing so. "No! Here take the window seat." he said giving up.

And just like that, VICTORY IS MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did I ever tell you how much I love road trips?

:)

___________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Okay guys you can shoot me now. -_______- Gah! I'm so happy I finally updated in a long time! Thanks for still subscribing guys! Depending on this week, who knows I might update again! ^^