The Dance.

The Other Side of Lee Taemin

Your Pov

No I can't like Taemin.. That would be crazy! Right?!? I mean the signs are kind of all there but I can't like him.

I just can't.

____________________________________________

"Taemin and _______, wake up." I heard someone shake me lightly. "Hyung they're not awake!" the same person complained talking to someone else.

Am I dreaming?

"TAEMIN AND ______________!! WAKE UP!!!!!!!!" I heard Key as shot my body up only to bump into Kai.

Guess not.

"Ow!" we both screamed. "Sorry _______." Kai apogolized "Are you alright?" He asked with concern while rubbing my head. "Yeah I'm fine." I said smiling. "Kai, what do you think you're doing." Taemin said getting up and glaring at Kai.

"Uhm.. well.. you know..BYE!" Kai said running off while screaming , "Key-hyung, Taemin's scary!!!!!"

"What the hell? Why did you do that?" I asked him. "Because he was trying to come close to you." Taemin replied while gathering his things so we can leave.

"And what does that have to do with it?" I asked not understanding why he's acting like this. "Let's go." Taemin said and walked out the tent with me following and the others putting the tents up. "YAH! YOU DIDN'T ANSWER MY QUESTION!" I said screaming at him.

"______! Inside voice!" Key nagged as Suho quietly whispered to him.

"Oh Nevermind I forgot we are outside haha" Key said walking away embarrased. 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Taemin POV

Please tell me I didn't get jealous. Why on Earth would I be? I don't like her! I know I don't! 

But...

What if I do?

GAHH!!!! TAEMIN DON'T THINK LIKE THIS!

"Hyung you okay?" Sehun asked concerned as we loaded our things on the bus. "Yeah I'm fine. Just alittle tired, I guess." I said before becoming too suspicious.

"Okay guys lets go." Onew ordered as everyone loaded the bus. 

I decided to follow them and one by one the seats were taken. 

What?!?

Kai's sitting next to her. 

That's my seat.

First I wake up to them so close to each other and now they are sitting with each other?!?!!?!?

________________________________

Your POV

As jerkface went off and ignored me, I decided to go back to the campsite and help clean up. When I walked toward the guys, Kai kept on telling me that I shouldn't be helping with cleaning up and that the guys would do it, but stubborn me decided I wanted to help anyway. I didn't take no for an answer.

"Wow! I guess you did help!" Kai said looking astonished at how the blankets were all folded neatly into the bag. "No offense, but you really at folding blankets." I said cracking a joke. "Yah!" he jokingly said while gathering the bags and loading them into the bus.

"Want to sit together on the bus?" he asked me. 

"Sure." I replied.

Minutes later after everyone seated on the bus for some strange reason I kept glancing at Taemin a row over from me. He looked I don't know.. Pissed?

Is he really still mad from this morning? What's this kid's problem?

"Oh ______ and Taemin, when we get home you will have a couple of hours to rest then you guys will have your final dance practice." Onew reported while turning back around playing rock paper scissors with the leaders.

"Aww I wanted to rest more." I pouted.

_____________________

"_______! Wake up!" Someone nudged me as I was slowly waking up and finding out that I had slept on Kai's shoulder. "Ah! Kai oppa, Sorry!" I aplogized. "No you're fine. Just wanted to tell you that we are here." he said smiling while getting up to help the others.

I decided to get my bag and leave as well but, I bumped into somebody.

"What the?" I asked as I looked up only to find Taemin. "Could you move please." I said wanting to get out of this bus.

"Make me." he said.

"Move." I said pushing him lightly. 

We stood there for a good few seconds until Sehun came and told us that Key asked us to help unload the bus.

Really, what's his problem?

This is going to be one long dance practice.

____________________________________________________________________

"Okay guys for this practice, we need work on some emotion put into it because to be honest , the dance steps are good but the emotion is still off." the dance instructor said while we were stretching and getting prepared for practice.

"So we are going to do a little excercise." 

"_______ and Taemin face each other and look into each other's eyes. I want you to feel each others emotions and put them as one."

I hesitatantly stood up and walked in front of Taemin while my heart was slowly and steadily beating fast.

"Make me want to see this performance. Sell it." the dance instructor said.

Why is my heart beating fast?

What is this?

And why is Taemin looking at me like that?

____________________________

No One's POV

"I knew it all along."

"Let's have some fun with this."

"Okay guys, I have a plan"

 

a/n: Can you believe I finally updated?!?! Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this chapter and hope to hear/update soon!!!!!!!!! Thank you for reading!!!!!!!!!^^